The Wrestling Thread

well it hasent been much going on in the thread

so what do use think about umaga vs Batista at wrestlemania i think batista will win i like raw much better than smackdown

what about big show vs floyd maywether

i think big show will win

Yeah i think batista will win, hhh will win the triple threat and i think mayweather will win, hbk will end nature boy career and whos gonna stop the dead man

WM 24:

Orton to retain ( Trips and Cena don't need a belt for their feud)
Deadman to win ( can't see the streak ending )
Big Show v Mayweather ( Don't care really )
HBK to end Flair's career ( Would like Flair to win then pull up stumps )
Batista wins ( Umaga to be squashed again)
Bunny Match: Bunnies to win Candice & Maria
MITB: Mr Kennedy.........Kennedy then cashes in after the Main Event to walk out WWE Champion. ( Would be nice)

WM 24:
Orton to retain ( Trips and Cena don't need a belt for their feud)
Deadman to win ( can't see the streak ending )
Big Show v Mayweather ( Don't care really )
HBK to end Flair's career ( Would like Flair to win then pull up stumps )
Batista wins ( Umaga to be squashed again)
Bunny Match: Bunnies to win Candice & Maria
MITB: Mr Kennedy.........Kennedy then cashes in after the Main Event to walk out WWE Champion. ( Would be nice)

the following is a list of my thoughts on Wrestlemaina 24 and its matches

great choices there hamster definitly deadman to win and keep his streak that will be he ultimate legendary hall of fame thing the only wrestler to win 16-0 at wrestlemaina

i think its good to see big show returning but i can say that mayweather needs to take the worlds largest athelete out
unfortunatley the HBK and a flair match will be a great but i think that it will be shawn micheals walking out of W24 with the win and then flair must retire its kinda sad that HBK is the one ending it as flair is his Idol and reason for shawn wanting to be the wwe superstar (this one for me would be one of the best matches of the night)

batista to beat Umaga not the longest match of the night wouldn't think it lasts to long but there will be some serious brawling happening
its BATISTA BOMB VS SAMOAN SPIKE

not really interested in the divas match but will provide puppy entertainment

would be great for jericho to win his first major match since returning from a 2 yr absence then there is jeff hardy and even mr kenndy which are also great choice to win the money in the bank ladder match

some reason orton will possibly retain the title due to the usual DQ as we all know that he can't fight clean in one single title defence but thats besides the point if not then its the royal rumble winner john cena coming back from injury takin back his title or the Game going for his 12th championship and i would not mind seeing HHH as the wwe champion again hopefully its a long match and has a good ending

Its Wrestlemaniatime again. For the major titles expect the faces to walk out champs AGAIN *groan* - something different possibly that the previous 7yrs?

If Orton/HHH/Cena isn't the last match of the night then Orton has a small chance of winning. If it is, expect Cena winning again. This 3-way feud could last all year which would be good. Orton and Cena had the best feud of 2007 on Raw (MVP/Matt Hardy on SD) and their match at Summerslam was definitely my pick for Match of the Year.

Taker to win but Edge is the right one to end the streak out of all the challengers so far.

HBK to beat Flair.. Flair to retire at WM like he deserves. I hope that we see a HBK heel turn leading up to it just like before HBK/Hogan in 2005 (ahh happy memories!)

Jeff Hardy to win MITB - maybe a mini Hardy/Kennedy feud over the case before Hardy cashes it in. Hardy to be champ around Summerslam.

Batista v Umanga - they won't have Bats losing this one - shame tho, Umanga needs a huge push to get out of this main event jobber role he's been dealt.

Finally something that really REALLY sh*ts me, the Bunny match. Why the f**k would the WWE waste a supercard like WM to have an f'n divas tag match??? Sure they wanna push the Playboy issue with Maria, but if they wanna do that, add Maria into the mix of the Beth/Candice rivalry - make it a 3-way. Beth and Candice were hit and miss in their matches, but when they clicked, the matches were fantastic for a diva's, sorry, Women's wrestling match. Beth vs Mickie has goodness written all over it too.
Beth vs Candice or Mickie, and have Maria v Ashley/Melina/Torrie if she came back, in another waste of time pillow fight if need be. Surely WM21 (Trish v Christy Hemme) and WM23 (Melina v Ashley) should've taught the E something!!

WM22 had Trish vs Mickie - one of the greatest WWE women's matches OF ALL TIME!!

WM21 and WM23 were examples of ****, waste of a match, free playboy advertising, champion v centrefold defences.

At least in WM22 they didnt sacrifice a title match just to plug a magazine.

BREAKING NEWS ON WWE.COM
In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended Jeff Hardy for 60 days, for his second violation of the company’s policy.

that would explain why he lost the title today. i wonder who will take his spot Wrestlemania.

In the next couple of weeks. Won't surprise me if he makes his return and takes Jeff's vacant spot in the MITB.

mvp is jeff hardy's replacement in the mitb match, he qualified at a live event show before this weeks smackdown episode. look for mvp to be the winner of the match as they seem to be really giving him the big pushes of late.
i'd rather see some one else win the match but i think it will more than likely be mvp

hey
wat do use think of jeff hardys home burning down do u rekon its true or made up my WWE

Why would the WWE make up something like that? It has nothing to do with necrophilia, incest, elderly people giving birth to a hand, male cheerleaders, Mantaur or leprechauns so there's no way it could be a WWE story - unless Hornswaggle was lighting up in Jeff's house........

Back
Top Bottom