The Wrestling Thread

hey i realise we are still talking about the rumble and it is probably a bit of old news since now wrestlemania starts at no way out with the dual elimination chamber but did any notice that jericho ghot booed out of the building when he went for the bulldog missed it and jbl still fell over..i like jericho as a wrestler dont get me wrong but i do thikn that was very disapointing

I think it was for both of them for botching the spot.

I think Rey being Booed during his match was surprising.

hammo

And yes luke, i hate Cena, not cause it's the cool thing (although people think i'm crazy cause i cheer for guys like Edge and Orton), but because i'm sick of the way he tries to draw the spot light on himself. He's supposed to be a wrestler, so if he wants the light, he should spend less time posing and more time acutally fighting.

lol its orton that stands round gas bagging bout being so great. cena always put up and made orton shut up!

lol its orton that stands round gas bagging bout being so great. cena always put up and made orton shut up!

That's Ortons job as a heal. To stand around and brag about how great he is, then when he gets in the ring, steal as many wins as he can. That's why he is at the top of the buisness, cause he is that great. Cena on the other hand, spends more time on the stick then even Kennedy himself and when it comes to actually being in the ring, half the time Cena's opponents have to lay down and wait for him to finish posing.

this is off topic I know but how good was what Rey said to Vicki just after she said yes to Edge's proposal!!!

LOVE IT.

can anyone remember the last time both tag titles were up for grabs at a PPV, i dont think i've seen one for quite awhile. I'd like to see Jesse and Fetus have a title shot.

Wonder how she's going to "break the news" to him on Monday, expect plenty of overacting on Marella's behalf

Marella is one of the shining lights on Raw. Seeing there's no Perth visit on the SD tour in June (Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide will get shows) hopefully when Raw does their Pacific Rim tour of Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia etc that Perth is a stop like last year. Marella on the mic live would be awesome.

Marella: And thats the bottom lines because Santino Marella say it be so.
Austin: Its bottom LINE
Marella: Yeah well sometime I like-a to say more than one thing!

Marella: What are you? Mildly a-retarded?
Hacksaw: Stand up when I'm talking to you! (haha best comeback ever :D)

Surprised this thread has gone quiet, especially after a ppv.

I must say the 2 elimination chamber matches were pretty average compared to some of the other chamber matches of the past. The SD chamber match was a lot better than the raw chamber. What disappointed me the most was how predictable the outcome of both matches were. Undertaker was always going to win to meet Edge at WM24, but I did have a glimmer of hope that Jeff Hardy would beat Triple H but it was never going to happen. What impressed me the most was Taker's counter move into the tombstone was unbelievable. Perhaps the best counter I have ever seen.

So at WM its Streak v Streak, and rumor has it, its going to be Triple H v Orton v Cena in a triple threat match. Can't wait to see that!!

And what about the Big Show. Good to see him back, he's lost 108 pounds apparently.

Whats are peoples thoughts on the ppv??

Just for evrybodies information,

was just reading on ww.wwe.com that Hornswoggle has minor brain damage, after being repeated thrown against the cage,

Quote: Hornswoggle, sources said, suffered head and internal injuries after being repeatedly slammed into the cage by JBL. Sources close to the situation told WWE.com that he has yet to regain consciousness and was bleeding from the mouth, nose and ears. It was speculated that the bleeding may be related to Hornswoggle’s head and internal injuries.

Other sources also said that shortly after Hornswoggle was transported from the Honda Center, he went into shock. Stay with WWE.com for further updates on Hornswoggle’s condition as they become available.

I think Finley will be out for revenge, i saw the clip of the match and if looks could kill JBL would be dead, hope hoggy is ok as they also say memory loss can oh kerr.

but i do agree that the next could of weeks are going to be very interesting, just depends how the story line is going to be played out

Just for evrybodies information,
was just reading on ww.wwe.com that Hornswoggle has minor brain damage, after being repeated thrown against the cage.

And you believe wwe.com??? Does this mean that Hornswoggle REALLY is the son son of Mr. McMahon??? The stuff off wwe.com is all used to fuel feuds and rarely should be taken seriously.

And you believe wwe.com??? Does this mean that Hornswoggle REALLY is the son son of Mr. McMahon??? The stuff off wwe.com is all used to fuel feuds and rarely should be taken seriously.

Shhh... don't kill the fantasy haha

When the Great Khali stares into the abyss, the earth shakes - according to WWE.com when really the Great Khali stared into the abyss, the abyss left.

Speaking of Abyss, did anyone catch the barbed wire masacre between him and Judas Mesiais??? Real good brutal match.

It was pretty brutal. Sucks that we'll hardly see Judas or the former Sinister Minister James Mitchell in TNA again, if ever.

A lot of managers could learn a thing or two from Mitchell - he's the best out there at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom