The Wrestling Thread

i kinda like orton as champ, hes getting his teeth knocked down his throat ahahaha

hes got what was coming to him now. a boot whooping...

and jeff hardy is really getting into the big time.

true it's always a set up i really dont think the fans can actually vote i think they do it themseles just another attraction makin them more money .. still cant wait to see raw in 2 weeks in syd

The fans vote does count but WWE will always try and sway the voting a certain way in the lead-up shows - HBK knocking out Orton 3 weeks in a row or example.

But also the voting leaves some shocks like The Miz being voted in, when WWE had be pushing for Big Daddy V to be chosen. And well, I think Miz was the right choice too considering the match he and Punk had - best Miz match by far, and one of Punks best matches in the E too.

The Batista/Undertaker thing will keep going until next Wrestlmania where the Undertaker has never been beat

Taker to beat Bats at Survivor Series.... Taker to retain over Bats on Smackdown a week later... Taker to retain over a few monsters... Edge to beat Taker and feud til WM (Wrestlemania streak vs Wrestlemania streak)

The Taker/Batista match was awesome yesterday. As much as I don't like Batista, there's something about it whenever he and Taker wrestle. He gets the best brought out in him. All their matches have been superb. Am looking forward to Taker/Batista V and VI

Just a question, Edge was involved in the Money in the Bank ladder match last year in which Mr Kennedy won, does that count as a loss for Edge at WM?? Anyway I'm pretty sure Taker will win the title back and Edge will face him at WM24

Looks like its about to begin. The fued between Randy Orton and Triple H!! On Raw Triple H will face Umaga and Orton in a handicap match. We may even see DX reunite to fued with these two over the next few weeks

Just a question, Edge was involved in the Money in the Bank ladder match last year in which Mr Kennedy won, does that count as a loss for Edge at WM?? Anyway I'm pretty sure Taker will win the title back and Edge will face him at WM24

Nah doesn't count seeing he was never pinned or made to submit.

But also the voting leaves some shocks like The Miz being voted in, when WWE had be pushing for Big Daddy V to be chosen.

I think this results also shows the popularity of CM Punk. People who like him would want him to keep his title for a while, and would choose Miz because he's the "weakest" (relative to the other 2) in terms of beating Punk for it.

Orton, great choice as champ and hopefully for awhile. has great heat ATM.also there's too many faces and a face v face doesn't generate the same kind of feeling in the crowd as a face v heel. need more heels only kennedy, uuuuuumaga and soon king booker around. only if santino was a bit bigger he too would in the mix as well
hammo

This was on WWE.com
Booker & Sharmell released
October 16, 2007
WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Booker T and WWE Diva Sharmell as of October 27. We wish both Booker & Sharmell the best in all their future endeavors.

Guess we have seen the last of king booker

Robyn
The soon to be Mrs Scotty Woodward

I think this results also shows the popularity of CM Punk. People who like him would want him to keep his title for a while, and would choose Miz because he's the "weakest" (relative to the other 2) in terms of beating Punk for it.

Definitely.. could very well be seen like that too!!

That match showed how much the Miz has improved since his debut. Sure you could see him having full blown conversations with Punk but the match they delivered was pretty good considering it was mostly all "on the fly".

Cyber Sunday was surprisingly good. After the debacle that was last year, they really stepped up. Rey and Finlay had some innovative stuff - the 619 on the apron for starters! MVP/Kane was good for what it was... so was Orton and HBK. No Jericho!!!......YET.

So happy the street fight was chosen for HHH/Umaga. There's been an absolute overkill of cage matches this year - kind of sick of them. The "running the tables" spot from Umaga was fantastic!! Umaga's best match by far (with the exception of the Last Man Standing match with Cena at the Rumble)

Can't say enough about Taker/Batista IV - and surprisingly Austin didn't spoil it being the ref. However the segment at the start with JBL/Foley/Austin all going at it was awesome... It made me realise how much I miss JBL being in the ring (even though he's one of the greatest colour commentary people ever - with the exception of Bobby "The Brain" Heenan (no one can hold a candle to him). The segment got me thinking that a triple threat match between Foley Austin and JBL (all in their prime) would've had money written all over it! :D

I wonder if JBL is goin to make a come back to wrestle again after the clothes line from hell to batista on smackdown hope so would like to see him get smacked buy underaker an batista ...
Was there any reason on why booker T has left or just had enough

More breaking news on wwe.com.
In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE today suspended the following performers for violations: Chris Mordetzky (Chris Masters) for 60 days (second violation) and Harry Smith (DH Smith) for 30 days (first violation).

Back
Top Bottom