The Wrestling Thread

Cena will remain champ until at least summerslam. Because he's been the champ for the best part of 2 1/2 years, it will take one special opponent at one of wwe's top pay-per-views. Id say Mr Kennedy will beat Cena at summerslam so prepare to see Cena retain again at Vengence

Duece/Domino against whoever they wrestle around 10 minutes.

I'd like to know who the hell they're going to face, all of the recognised tag-teams are now on raw (well, the hardy's sort of are, but they're going for the other tag title), they were all drafted or split by the draft (regal/taylor). The only 'actual' tag team are the major brothers, and the fact they've only been around about a month or so on ECW, i cant see them getting a title shot this early.

toni,

d+d got a shot at the tag titles only like 2 months into actually being in the business. don't put it past the wwe to give the major brothers a go at the titles. hell they could suprise us and make up some whack tag team to go for the titles(wouldn't suprise me if it did happen)

but you have to look at the fact that deuce and domino had much more impact when they started, and i can understand why they got the title shots. but the major brothers haven't really done that, but given they were on ecw, which doesn't really favour tag teams, they did ok. but as you said, they could throw a few guys together and make a team, could be interesting either way

its going to be hard to make a decent tag team for smack down anyway and have it be a successful match at vengence. as it is the time frame for the ppv is getting pretty tight

all in all, it will probably the least eventful and least anticipated of all the matches at vengeance. I can see the punk/benoit and hardys stealing the show (again :D)

The Major Brothers remind me of a team from early 90s, a small team called the Rockers - except without the teamwork, charisma, ability, look, fan reaction, mic skills, decent wrestling style, and talent!

Who have they beaten? Matt Striker! Wow. If thats all it takes to get a shot at the gold then sign me up for a contract too! (Matt Striker is actually one of my favourite guys on ECW and would make an awesome mouthpiece for any up-and-comer)

A team will just get thrown together. If they were smart they'd make it an open-challenge then at least the surprise element will add to the match a bit. If Regal wasn't on Raw they could have D+D v The Blue Bloods. We'll probably get D+D vs Super Eugene and Kenny "you'll always be a cheerleader to me" Dykstra. Secretly I'd like to see Taylor and Finlay as a team for one night only. 4 brawlers all going at it before Deuce decides to crack'em in the mouth.

I agree with you Toni, D+D made a huge impact when they started. You could tell they're gonna be big, they were chosen as the team to end the 4the longest tag reign in history. The only thing that sucks about them is the entrance music - even that's starting to grow on me!

Sandman got screwed. He should be in the championship challenge match seeing he is a former ECW champ... well maybe not - having Lashley in there is bad enough.

Who killed McMahon? Could be one of these three:

1182395554.gif
1182395855.gif
1182395946.gif

Actually look for the biggest swerve on WWE seen in years when my pick for the destruction of one Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon will be he's very own wife who is sick and tired of all the BS she has been put through with a little help from the kids including HHH.

Just a thought but a good way for the siblings to start running the show fulltime don't you think.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Also what are everyone's theories on who "killed" Vince McMahon. I hope they go for a shocker like when Rikishi was reavealed as the one who ran down Stone Cold. It'll elevate that person to a top spot.

I didn't realise getting to hang out with Too Cool was considered as being elevated to the top spot! :roflmao:

results form raw
Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. The World's Greatest Tag Team
Jeff Hardy def. Daivari
Umaga vs. Mick Foley (No Contest)
Women's Champion Melina & Jillian Hall def. Candice Michelle & Mickie James
Randy Orton & King Booker def. WWE Champion John Cena & Bobby Lashley

I'd have to say Shane killed Vince so he could take over the company
probably one of many possiblilites
who else lets see out of the list of superstars that might have done it
randy orton
kane
batista
lashely
HHH
HBK
matt hardy
jeff hardy
mr kennedy
ric flair
carlito
umaga
the great khail
the worlds greatest tag team
egde
cena
this is just a starter list any other ideas

I didn't realise getting to hang out with Too Cool was considered as being elevated to the top spot! :roflmao:

Big Kish was a contender after he was revealed. Had a good fued with The Rock, was in the big Armageddon 6-man Cell, a legit contender in the 01 Rumble, then teamed with Haku to fued with Taker/Kane. Then he got an injury and came back as the big ass dancing phat man.

WWE really dropped the ball with Rikishi.

PS. How could you not mark out everytime he came out the his "Bad Man" theme song?

probably one of many possiblilites
who else lets see out of the list of superstars that might have done it
randy orton
kane
batista
lashely
HHH
HBK
matt hardy
jeff hardy
mr kennedy
ric flair
carlito
umaga
the great khail
the worlds greatest tag team
egde
cena
this is just a starter list any other ideas

I don't know where you get most of them but anyone's a chance I suppose.

Add Paul London and the great Muhammad Hassan with Daviari to the list.

Back
Top Bottom