The Worst 300 you have seen

Just thought i would start this topic, has there is not much happening on here at the moment. Dont get me wrong all 300's are good and doesnt mattter how you get them.

One for me springs to mind was About 1996 at Launceston the Game in question had for memory 7 brookylns includind the 10,11,12 shots

Probally a good idea not to mention names.

Cheers

Bruv

my first i had a light brooklyn in the 11th, came off my hand, i turned my back, the crowd went wild, i thought i must have been blessed so i just got up and nailed the 12 th

the hardest was the 5th, when they congratulated me over the loud speaker on my 300, when i was on the approach setting up to make the 12th

Bruv said:
One for me springs to mind was About 1996 at Launceston the Game in question had for memory 7 brookylns includind the 10,11,12 shots
Probally a good idea not to mention names.

You've gotta take 'em - think of all those times you've flushed the hole on every shot and had stone-8 for a 289, or a cold-9 for 279 :cry:
I've come to the conclusion that no matter how good you throw it, you need a lot of luck.

craig said:
The hardest was the 5th, when they congratulated me over the loud speaker on my 300, while i was on the approach setting up to make the 12th
Reminds me of a time in the mid 90's when I had the front 10 in league, and just as I was stepping up onto the approach, a counter staff with a whiny voice yells "Maaaaaaathewwwwwwww, do you wanna bowl in the thummer noooo taaaap on the weeekennnnd" :x
I put the ball down, stepped away, took a deep breath, concentration was broken, I step up....4-9-10 :x Told the offending counter staffer to keep away from me for 653734784874647649674764964544-years :x
I was a little disappointed.

As for your original question Bruv, I can think of two in particular that I shot in practice that were absolute shockers that ended up as 300's.

1992 at Mornington in practice, I had one shot in the pocket out of twelve - not a very attractive game that one.
1997 at Moonah using an old urethane ball, I aimed brooklyn because I had better carry on the left, than in the pocket - lanes were hell dry, hooked early (20-feet) and set up solid brooklyn every shot, the only two that weren't brooklyn, were the 2nd and 11th shots (both trip 4's I think)
I had the front ten last night, all in the hole, I wished I had that sort of luck on the 11th - threw it through the beak for 4-10. :cry:

The 7 pin on my 12th for my 2nd 300 took so long to fall, that the scorer had already entered a 9 (it was a salisbury, before they put the auto scoring in)

i had turned around, then everyone started cheering. it had toppled!!

the scorer corrected it for a strike, and it had to be verified by witnesses

Back
Top Bottom