The rose between all the thorns.

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
Ok I will follow on.

Name is Kellie Hart.

Lived most of my life in Victoria, moved to Queensland around 11 years ago.

I bowl at Mt Warren, finished last year on 187 not bad for an old hack.

Achievements:

President Shield rep for Victoria 2 years

Australian Open Winner. (Jnr)

Country and State master winner. (Jnr)

3rd In South Pacific. (Jnr)

South Queensland Rachuig Team, 3 years.

Gold Coast Association Team 9 years.

Association Challenge all stars team 3 or 4

300 well I only have one don’t like to show off like Carl.

3 Game series 794

4 game series 935

Well that’s me now done; my profile is boring compared to the boys.
Wait till the big boss brings out his profile, he has been working on it for weeks.

I would have to say being a moderator on the site is a great thing, yes it has its days, but I think we all have our days.

Working with all the men makes it fun, they can be real slave drivers sometimes, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Enjoy.

nothing wrong with that profile, beats mine.

Good to see yor part of the team.

Cheers

Tony

Question why do you allow on the site people who do not list a name so they are accountable for their public statements in their profile.

Yours in tenpin
Gayle ELTON
CENTRE MANAGER

We do our best to make sure everyone has there full name in there profile, we even check to see that new members have there full name in there profile.

We send private messages to those that don't have there full name if after 3 messages, and that person has been on to read those messages, and there name is still not in there profile then we ban them.

We believe that everyone else follows the site rules and puts there name in so those that can't abide be the rules then they don't deserve to be here.

If you check the members list and see people that don't have there full name in there profile, you also have to check when was the last time they logged on.

Some people are even that sly that they sign up with there full name but then after a few weeks decide they are better than everyone else and take it out. To which they waste our time as we have to send another private message to which they always say sorry didn't mean too.

Hope that helps and if you see anyone that doesn't have there full name in there profile please send a private message to Jase or myself and we will sort it out as soon as we can.

What about personal privacy?

Everyone is entitled to keep their personal details (like their last name) private for safety reasons.

I know that my parents have always told me, even from a young age, do not disclose any information about yourself other than your first name, and a broad description of where you live (say western sydney)

I just don't think its right, if people want to put their full name in, then thats fine, but what about some people who may have had some "stalkers" or similar in the past, and want to keep their personal information confidential?

Back
Top Bottom