The Nationals Report - De Veer.

Andrew S. said:
Hey Daniel you should go away more often. Your Friday night sub got more points in 2 weeks than you got all season last year.:D :D
You're in second spot!
Andrew,
You have got your wish as I will NOT be bowling on Friday night.
Daniel.:cool: :D

I would like to take the time to say a huge CONGRATULATIONS to the winners of this years "Female" and "Male" Sportspersons awards.

Kathy Hangan - NT (NSW bowler, picked up by NT in the draft) and Brad Hurst - WA.

Both Kathy and Brad showed great sportsmanship to their fellow competitors and are both very worthy winners of this prestigious award, as this is voted on by the other competitors.

Well done to Kathy and Brad.

Daniel "Speedbump, Bundy, Goodyear, Bench" Simpson.
QS De Veer.

De Veer for one week i'll go for that so much fun................:p

Gary.................................

Daniel Simpson said:
Andrew,
You have got your wish as I will NOT be bowling on Friday night.
Daniel.:cool: :D
hehehe well his sub only got 1 point last week cos I got the first two games :D

I 'm the only Barny so speed bump ( your mate can change his piture ) please lol

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

hey id just like to say thanks to all those who i met at de veer this year. i had an aboslute blast and will never forget it. i love the idea of this tournament. it gives bowlers who may never get the chance to make rachuig or seniors the chance to bowl with the pride of wearing a state shirt. those who want to tear this concept down should take a look at themsleves. being my first state trip i was simply overwhlemed by the great sportsmanship and attitudes held by those involved. but at the same time it raises the fun in bowling to amazing amounts. i was lucky enough to have two exceptional games during the tournament and it was made unforgettable by the fact i was wearing an SA shirt and people i didnt even know were riding every ball with me. hopefully in the future i will make another state team, and i honestly hope that team will be de veer.
Thanks to all involved. and go the south aussie rachuig bowlers!
Peter Oliver

As long as the drink off is with beer not that Bundy stuff:drinking:

Gary................................................:cool:

I know how to drink years of kiling my liver but not with bundy i do have standard's VB rock's.......

Gary..........................................:cool:

Back
Top Bottom