The Hammer QLD Senior Classic 2009

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
Have just spent an interesting hour on the phone to a lovely lass from Virgin Blue, checking out their new luggage allowance (thanks Broni for giving me the idea to check).
Keeping in mind that I was checking for Lawrie, with all his interstate galavanting, takes away 2 x 3 ball rollers + personal luggage.
.......outcome is that as we have already paid for this years flights around the country his bowling gear is still only 5kg of total allowance per piece (eg 10kg)for those flights
Now if we book after 17th August a whole new game starts and I wont go into it but I suggest you call virgin for clarification on YOUR luggage.

so the purpose of this post is for the Senior Bowlers who are coming to QLD for the Hammer Classic in January 17th & 18th 2009.
Book and Pay NOW so you will still be under the old luggage allowance;)

I have attached the squad lists from bookings made from and since the tournament, so you can check what you nominated to bowl in

it will be important to secure your spot early as last year we had reserves with paid deposits waiting for a chance to bowl :(

cheers
Carol

Attachments

• 2009 HAMMER squads 2.xls
    36.5 KB · Views: 192
Hi Carol,

Sorry to have missed last year but I guess one of those paid up reserves still owes me a beer, JP???
Still the family had to come first although I have told Karen not to book our holiday in January next year.....

Can you please put me in B squad?

Bob.

so the purpose of this post is for the Senior Bowlers who are coming to QLD for the Hammer Classic in January 17th & 18th 2009.

as quoted by Animal.

I assume that is the date?

Cheers

Tony

P.S. Looking forward to my first event !!

Thanks Tone, guess l did not have my eyes in the right way, my question to you Carol you can now cancel thankyou.. oh by the way Jan 18 (my birthday) so maybe all you guys will lay down and let me win....hahahaha cheers to all

Jill - you and Jeff moved to A squad

Bob - **I have told Karen not to book our holiday in January next year...**
extend your stay and you can have holidays too here in sunny Qld
and you are now in B Squad

TONY....TONY..... thank goodness we all have senior moments :D
and will they lay down so that you can have a great birthday ...:rolleyes: - not likely is my guess.. still I'll have a drink with you and we can celebrate our birthdays (24th)

please note......at this stage there is only 1 spot left in A Squad so please check that you are in the squad you requested

cheers
Carol

Hi Garry
you have the last spot in A Squad.
cheers Carol

PLEASE NOTE TO ALLas A Squad is now full and a few spots available in B squad
please send your deposit through to Caboolture Bowl (07 54956000) or Animal (0403352501) to ensure your spot

regards
Carol

Latest squad listing with reserves
cheers
Carol

Attachments

• 2009 HAMMER squads 2.xls
    26 KB · Views: 44
TONY - DONE

NOW ONLY 7 SPOTS LEFT IN B SQUAD
WILL PUT AN UPDATED LIST WITH DEPOSITS PAID SHORTLY

GET YOUR DEPOSITS IN TO THE BOWL TO SECURE YOUR SPOT