The chowns

PoITeR

Bowl-A-Holic
hi everyone,

I want to send my thoughts to the Chown family in there time of need,

I am sorry to here les needs a heart by pass and will be having it on thursday.

I havce not known les personally but have seen what he use to bowl, plus his children have bowl as well if not better than him, Paul and Russle keep yr heads up, to his daughter(sorry dont know yr name) be strong for mum,

Lyn you are a god send to the bowling community of blacktown, my prayers and thoughts go to you and your family, see you in 2 weeks.

take care

My best wishes go to Les and the Chown family at such a difficult and trying time. I truly hope that all goes well and I look forward to news of a speedy recovery. Though I don't know you personaly, it is no secret that you and your family have a legendary reputation within the bowling industry, especially at Blacktown.

All the best and I'd appreciate to hear important updates from a member of the Chown family.

Stay strong Les :bb:

Best Wishes,

Rob

Hello,

My Deepest sympathy goes to Les and Lyn and family in this pbviously trying time. I honestly hope all goes well as I know it will look at me and what they managed to do :D I hope all is well and I wish to thank Lyn for all her help once again during my fundraising you are an amazing lady who helps so many I hope my wishes and prayers may bring some help.

All the best

Ben

I too do not know Les, but I know some of the family. Hope everything turns out well. In this day and age, things are looking up in the OR, so lets hope it continues that way.

I'm sure Lyn, Paul, Russell and Rebecca are doing well in this strainful time. I wish you all well!

Richard

Sorry to hear bout your dad guys (and your husband Lyn) I will be thinking of you on thursday and hope all goes well.

Amanda

Lyn, Russell, Paul, Lauren, if there is anything you guys need during this time, please let me know, the bowling community especially Blacktown owe alot to the chown family, we are here in your time of need

Thank you everyone for your support.

Dad's fit and strong and he will make a quick and speedy recovery.

He's got a rough couple of days ahead of him, and we will all be around to help him through this time.

On behalf of the family thank you again for your kind words and support.

Cheers,

Paul.

To Lyn Russell Paul and lauren I hope all goes well Thursday and Les has a speedy recovery all the best

The Fryer family

Russ, Paul Lauren and super mum Lyn our thoughts & prayers will be with you guys tomorrow while Les is having the operation.

Take good care of your dad when he's back at home.

Noddy & Twwety

Lyn,
I didn't get the opportunity to see you at work on Wed night to wish Les all the best for Thursday. He won't need it though, he's a tough cookie & a fighter & no doubt he'll come through it with flying colours. I know you personally will need lots of support & by golly you will definitely have it. The whole of Blacktown will be there for you & the family. My thoughts & prayers will be with all of you. Wish Les a speedy recovery for me.
Take care
Gaynor

Get well soon Les! Let some of those strapping Chown lads do the heavy lifting for a while.

The Blacktown bowling community is probably the best and longest standing of it's kind. More like a family than anywhere I know. It must be a comfort to know that there's a good mob like that to return to after a big operation.

Is there an update on Les yet? Let us know please.

The Blacktown bowling community is probably the best and longest standing of it's kind. More like a family than anywhere I know. It must be a comfort to know that there's a good mob like that to return to after a big operation.

Makes me want to move over there. Gimme some of that love! At least the lanes would be decent for one thing :p

Hi Everyone,

The doctors are very happy with how the operation went yesterday. Dad is definately on the road to recovery. Thank You for all your kind words and thoughts.

Lauren

That's great news!
It will be a long road to recovery but a road that I know of which will be smooth with not too many, if any, potholes along the way.
Keep smilin' ;)

Lauren,

Glad to hear everything went well, give Dad, Mum and the boys and you too our love and we hope to see all things back to normal in the future.

Alan Shephard
&

Hi everyone,

Thank you all very much for your concern and support, i'm pleased to report that Les is now at home and resting up large.He's is doing really well and was able to come home only after 4 days. Thanks again from the Chown family.

Back
Top Bottom