Thankyou Altona!

Potter

lost
I would just like to thank the staff at Altona Bowl and all the officials for making my last Junior Nationals a happy event. Everyone was helpful and friendly and it all ran smoothly. Thanks to the supporters, bowlers and spectators. The Flemington racecourse Dinner dance venue was pretty special as well! Thanks again guys!! It was great!!

Yeah thanks guys for everything it all seemed to run smothly. Everything was good apart from carry lol and the race course was good too

Yeah thanks a lot Altona staff for running a very smooth Junior Nationals, it was great.

Yes thank you to all the staff at Altona, both the tournament committee for running a smooth competition and the cafe for keeping us fed lol

Just a quick question...

I was sick on the presentation dinner night and had to leave, so i didn't get to hear all the announcements. I havent heard this from anyone else, so i was wondering if they announced the best dressed team? Just out of interest...

I would also like to say a big thanks to all the staff at Altona Bowl and everyone that help in anyway.

Thank You So Much

Michael Cunningham

I'd like to say a big thank you as well to all the people at Altona. This was my first nationals and without doubt the greatest junior tournament i've been to.

Back
Top Bottom