Thanks everyone.

Hi everyone,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support during the tourney last week. It felt really great coming home reading those messages after bowling, again thanks everyone.
Still having nightmares about the TV show about what I could have done better, bloody thing is over so quickly! You get 20 minutes on the pair to practice and I was really struggling on the right lane. It was just my inexperience that I kept forcing the ball on that lane to try and catch a double. Yep still forcing it after 25 years....oh well next time........:)
Highlight....will never forget the feeling of just having the chance to play Wes Mallot, let alone have the match that we did. Even better was belmo and Timmy Mack jumping all over me after the match. That was the best bowling feeling ever.
Talking about Belmo, he really had a great week. People were talking about him all the time, he really had a lot to live up to after being on the cover of Bowlers Journal, and he did not let anyone down. Heaps of the pros were asking him to join the tour, not to mention the Director and Commissioner of the PBA. They know they need a new fresh face that can really bowl.
I have been blessed to just have the opportunity to play a PBA event. I would recommend it to anyone who are fans of the PBA players to take advantage of the few tournaments that are open to non members. The PBA told us that they will run the Dick Weber Open in L.A the week after the various high roller type tournaments in Vegas, in Feb 09. Could be something worth saving/practicing for.
Thanks again, can't wait to get back home in May for Strike City.
Andrew Frawley

You should be very proud of yourself, and you done our country proud, and for someone that went over that wasn't bowling, what an achievement.

Keep up the great bowling.

Congrats again.

P.S please explain to everyone what the go with your hair was, as it has been the talk of the forum. :)

Kellie

Yes well done Andrew.
Your match made great viewing.
Being as nervous as you were made it even more enjoyable, because we were watching a genuine down to earth natural champion, willing to take on the big guns.
You have already appeared once on The Tenpin Bowling Show, from the DVD you made for the ABPA, and some of your other great coaching segments will also be on TV soon, but we would like to have you on the show for a personal interview if possible. Interviews with Gillian (TBA), and Jason Belmonte have already been pre-skeduled.
Congratulations.............& hope to catch you soon.
Tony
TBS

Congrates to you andrew, well done, you have done yourself and australia bowling proud, keep it up

With the power of YouTube I got to see your match. Was pretty exciting to see the match with a amateur mixing it up with the pros. Makes you sound like an underdog in my oppinion. But you did well, you made us all proud. Please continue to surprise us with these special appearances, it's a great feeling to know Australians are giving it their all in the World of Bowling.

Thank you Andrew!

Back
Top Bottom