Thank you

alexnjudy

TotalBowler
I think it's good from time to time we remind ourselves that this site is provided free for us all where we can pour out our heart and mind and it's time we appreciate Jase the Boss, Androooo and Kellie for putting up with all of our crap and s****. Thank you Jase and we want you to know that we are grateful for this site :cool:
Cheers
Alex :D

And also to Graham Williams who set all this up in the first place.

Thanks to every one connected with the site, now and in the past.

A big THANK YOU to everyone who has been involved with this site...both past and present!! It is always wonderul to see what is going on around Australia in the world of bowling!

Keep up the fantastic work everyone! Also, without the users...this site wouldn't be here!

Kyles

Kyles said:
Also, without the users...this site wouldn't be here!
Kyles

True, but I think people forget without the cost's out of Jason's pocket to run it, but more importantly the SPONSORS!!!! this site would not be here for the people.

So Keep up the great work you three, this site is our source to most of the bowling information to keep us all up to date.

Great job to you all, and thanks to the prior owner Graham for starting the site, and to the new owner jason, for not charging us to use this site, and helping us stay up to date with the sport we all love.

Thanks a million and one. All the effort that goes into the site and all the great work you've done is greatly appreciated.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Ohh yea, how can we forget Graham the genius and Andrew Tonkin and all the volunteers and sponsors. I saw Graham's new bike, it should be at the ARTS MUSEUM ;) ;)
Cheers all

Yea we love the site lot's info and stuff ......................?

But

Why the post were you going to be banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary...............................................:cool:

Gary said:
But
That was the post after The BOSS Jase send me a private message and it was all good news mate ;) ;)
Alex

Gary said:
But
Love ya new picture mate :p The coolest picture of all time :mrgreen:
Your mate

alexnjudy said:
I saw Graham's new bike, it should be at the ARTS MUSEUM ;) ;)

I think you've got me confused with Graeme Morgan who owns the pink Harley ;)

Thanks though. :)

graham said:
I think you've got me confused with Graeme Morgan who owns the pink Harley ;)
Thanks though. :)
Sorry Graham,
It must have been the pink colour :mrgreen: How is the vacation Graham? Any regrets selling this site? This is a very serious question, i only got one last chance so pls lie ...hehe

Back
Top Bottom