Tenpin on the tele

philby

Just a note to everybody to keep a eye out for some bowling on foxtel and optus. The AMF 2001 world cup has been screening early mornings for the last fe weeks. On 19th June on Foxtel at 5 or 6 am the Asian zone schools torny from Mooroolbark will be screened. If you were there you will agree that it should make compolsary viewing. If yoiu werent dont miss it, Bowling at its best.

it will be great too see the youth in action on the telly.....

with huge scores and the crowd going wild in the background, this surely is the door we have all been waiting for to be opened in the t.v world.

we should now all band together and write to whoever is the most important person in the t.v network afterwards and tell them that we loved it and want more.

graham? philby?....anyone?

who do we write to???

Just a note to everybody to keep a eye out for some bowling on foxtel and optus. The AMF 2001 world cup has been screening early mornings for the last fe weeks. On 19th June on Foxtel at 5 or 6 am the Asian zone schools torny from Mooroolbark will be screened. If you were there you will agree that it should make compolsary viewing. If yoiu werent dont miss it, Bowling at its best.

it will be great too see the youth in action on the telly.....

with huge scores and the crowd going wild in the background, this surely is the door we have all been waiting for to be opened in the t.v world.

we should now all band together and write to whoever is the most important person in the t.v network afterwards and tell them that we loved it and want more.

graham? philby?....anyone?

who do we write to???

Would really like to see tenpin bowling featured on TV, last time I was involved in any TV coverage the film company wanted to make subtle changes to the game, they wanted the match play bowled on 1 lane, not a pair of lanes, and they also wanted to change the scoring system - so the public could understand it. Unfortunately money talks with these people and the price is too high.

Would really like to see tenpin bowling featured on TV, last time I was involved in any TV coverage the film company wanted to make subtle changes to the game, they wanted the match play bowled on 1 lane, not a pair of lanes, and they also wanted to change the scoring system - so the public could understand it. Unfortunately money talks with these people and the price is too high.

I have just checked my Austar guide and it lists the FIQ Schools Masters for 10am on Friday the 21st June.
It will be shown on Fox Sports 2.

This, as i said is on Austar, so i am not 100% sure about other pay tv providers.

I have seen the show on a disc and i highly recommend everyone watches it.

It is well presented show with expert commentry from Sue Cassell and of course bowling from Jayde Flanagan and Matt O'brien.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I have just checked my Austar guide and it lists the FIQ Schools Masters for 10am on Friday the 21st June.
It will be shown on Fox Sports 2.

This, as i said is on Austar, so i am not 100% sure about other pay tv providers.

I have seen the show on a disc and i highly recommend everyone watches it.

It is well presented show with expert commentry from Sue Cassell and of course bowling from Jayde Flanagan and Matt O'brien.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I have checked my Optus guide and it says nothing about the Asain Schools being televised. Which is a bummer, as Optus now have Optus Sports 1 and 2 which are equivalent to Fox Sports 1 and 2. But not to put a downer on this, when my guide states that there will be bowling on these channels it is never shown so I dont know what is going on there
icon_confused.gif

Sorry for the misleading info folks but yes the Asain Schools will be televised on Optus Sports 2 on the 20th June at 5.00am and then again on the 21st June at 10.00am.

Sorry again

Back
Top Bottom