ten pin bowling in s.a

cameron, thanks for taking enough intrest to reasearch the rules for me, we had already done this and found the same rules and lodged an appeal that was successful, hence me being allowed to compete in the masters on the following weekend from when i was disqualifyed, even though they reversed the decision and believed that i didn't use the ball they still wont allow my all events and doubles medals! i've tried to appeal decisions and ask the tba.s.a for reasons why they didn't select me for their youth team and how they came to this conclusion, but to no avail.. let me know if you know of any other avenues i can persue..

cheers spence 8)

Hey there

No probs spence, glad to see you havent quit!!!

as for that rule, i had the same thought, that you have to actually BOWL with the ball that is illegal, which brings me to my point before, that why didnt the managers say if they did or did not see those balls used, they were down there all the time

c ya rouind

brad

on another note i would like to say well done to ashley warren on wednesday night bowling a very nice pocket 5-7-10 and then missing the whole lot..
very funny thing never seen it b4 at X-roads
cya at shield trials everyone
Alex

Back
Top Bottom