A HUGE THANKYOU

cruzer

Hi all,

On behalf of all the bowlers and management of the S.A. Youth Team for 07/08, I would like to thank "EBONITE" for their donation of a CLASH and a BASH bowling balls,(thru Andrew at B & B Bowling supplies), and Bowling Balls Australia (Max)for his donation of Vouchers to the value of $250.

We managed to sell raffle tickets to the value of approx $650 which will be of GREAT help to our Youth bowlers going away to represent S.A. in January.

Again I would sincerely like to thank both companies for helping our State Youth Bowlers, it is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Paul Kanafa.

Agreed Paul,
I often read that both Andrew and Max (and associates) are very generous to this sport and should be thanked as such.
Once again - Thanks Andrew and Max for supporting Tenpin in this country.:cool:
Tony Drexel.
Tenpin Bowling Show.

Thanks Andrew & Max for your support of SA Youth Team and Bowling Oz wide. Without your support it would be a lot harder to send these young up and coming bowlers away to compete.:D
I would also like to take this opportunity to wish the Youth Team the best of Luck and a Safe Trip.
Also Paul if you have Raffle tickets to sell in the future I am sure that you could rely on us Murrayland bowlers to buy a few off you. I have no problems in doing that. I PM'ed Jase about some Business Cards so I could hand them out and try to promote this site at the centre I bowl at still waiting for a reply:confused:. But if any of the other moderators or someone can send me some PM me and I will send you my mail address.
Once again the Best of Luck to our State Youth team.
Cheers Julie :D

Back
Top Bottom