TBAQ Provisional Events Calendar 2010

Hi Andrew,
18th April - ATBSOQ Venue to be decided ............. missing from calendar
cheers
Carol

Hi Andrew

Presidents Shield Junior Roll-off for SQ should actually read the 6/7th February as per our entry form.

Many Thanks
Rachael Wingett

i have it on good authority that the K&K Classic is definitely at Strathpine in 2010!.

Jason

Hey Mr Shinnie.
I'm really hoping the Wide Bay tournament on November 27 and 28 is at Sun City Maroochydore (or whatever suburb it is), not Townsville.
Also, has there been any additions to the 2009 calendar? A Gold Coast trial date maybe? ;)

Darryl

I thought Shane had scheduled a little weekend drive. Thanks Darryl I'll change it.
And re the Gold Coast, not yet. You'll be the first to know. And tell Rafton he needs to tear himself away from Facebook and exercise that new knee.

knee is going good just to keep you posted.
a date and venue would be good for the goldie tournament so i can give people an answer when they ask.

cheers luko

Hi Mr Shinnie.

Was just having a look at the Nationally ranked events for next year on the TBA site and noticed they have the Mackay Open on August 7 and 8. Could you please move it on the TBAQ calendar?

Thanks,
Darryl

Hi Mr Shinnie.

Was just having a look at the Nationally ranked events for next year on the TBA site and noticed they have the Mackay Open on August 7 and 8. Could you please move it on the TBAQ calendar?

Thanks,
Darryl

gees your bossy daz :p

Calm down Cam, didn't mean to be bossy. :)
I was just worried about there being 2 different dates floating around for Mackay. I was actually looking at flights for it last week but didn't book them. Lucky now, since I was looking at the wrong weekend. Phew!!

Calm down Cam, didn't mean to be bossy. :)
I was just worried about there being 2 different dates floating around for Mackay. I was actually looking at flights for it last week but didn't book them. Lucky now, since I was looking at the wrong weekend. Phew!!

when are you come down to visit me in sydney mate :)

Back
Top Bottom