TBA Director Resignation

steve_jones said:
Thank you for the apology Peter - which is indeed appropriate - perhaps not from you, but certainly from someone. A few might care to think long and hard about dictating censorship before they elect to do so again for what, frankly, is a relatively minor issue [despite your own personal view and feelings, that would be only natural given the circumstances].
If this medium is to be relevant and not compromised at all it needs to be open - moderate for good taste and accuracy - certainly - but close out open discussion or ban Forum topics on what is [as it has proven to be] a reality, simply at the whim of an individual [no matter how just the intent may appear] is, I would suggest, a long stride backward. I doubt Total Bowling's integrity is for sale - but if it is, could someone please let me know the price?
Have fun in the after life Peter - recently I have found it rewarding being at arms length.....it's surprising the clarity of the view.
Steve Jones

Steve my apologies if you think I pulled your post for the wrong reasons. I have been at the AO all weekend and found your post on here late that night. I think personally I did the right thing removing it and yes your information was correct but I am sorry I was in a position to respect Peter's wishes which were to announce it when HE felt fit. I do believe that people do have a right to post and say as they please with in reason but to question the integrity of this site is a little uncalled for.

Peter all the best in what you choose as the next challenge, it goes without saying that you will leave the helm of the TBA in a far better shape than when you took it over! I only hope that we can still work together and promote the sport in a way in which it needs to be.

On behalf of all the Total bowling staff we wish you all the very best for the future.

i would like to wish peter all the best in the future and congratulate him on what he has achieved at the helm of the TBA.

peter would have to have been more hands on than any leader the sport has had in this country, he had vision and always followed through on everything he set out to do. you only have to go back to the TBA before peter arrived, to see how much he has achieved.

we find it so easy to bag the TBA, but i have always found him to be up front and honest whenever i have approached him, what more can a bowler ask of a member of the board.

all the best in the future

Peter,

I know I was sad when I received your message. You have been a great asset to TBA and have done some truly great things for the sport. However what I will be more greatful for was your time on the state association. This is not meant to down play your time at TBA but you came along when Victoria really needed somebody as Justin would not have been able to handle it when it all fell in his lap. :(

You were really instrumental in getting Vic Tenpins up and running and for this I think all Victorians are greatful for. Given all that I have said, I believe that the biggest compliment you have received though was from Craig. To the best of my beliefs, he does not hand them out willy nilly.

Both Gunther and myself would like to wish you all the best with the continued success of the business and I know that Ingrid will be pleased to see you (hopefully) a bit more. But then again, sometimes us women change our minds when we realise that we really don't want to see that much of our other half. ;) ;)

Maybe now you might have time to call into our place for a well deserved drink. :D

Good luck Peter,
Your a good man who has devoted alot to this sport....and you have definitely
earned the right to kick back and relax a little....I know Ingrid is desperate to get some quality time back with her man....so once again best of luck and most of all ENJOY!!!!

cheers Mez & Baz

Thanks Peter for all you have done for our sport. Good luck in for your next venture. The TBA will not be the same with out you.

Chris Bateup.

You are truly a very noble and hard-working person, Peter. You have done absolute wonders for this sport.

You will be very highly regarded for some time, especially by myself, and you will also be sadly missed.

Good luck to you and your family in your future plans.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Best of luck with your future.

I would like to thankyou on all the advise you have spoken with me over the years I have attended nationals with the WA walter De Veer teams.

You have given me a better inside into bowling in general and also the hard work yourself and other directors have put into bowling to better the sport in general.

Would be great to see you in tassie this year but I have too decided to spend time with my new little daughter and wife to be so hopefully we will catch up one time in the near future.

Again best of luck with your own bowling. family and business

Regards

Shayne Hendriksen

Back
Top Bottom