Votes: 29 32.6%
  • LEGS

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • STOMACH

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • OTHER

Votes: 19 21.3%

• Total voters
i have a lion on my back left shoulder and would like another on the right side and also one on my lower back.

Leigh

PS. Allergic to pain hey androo!!! :rolleyes: :^o

~Mrs Storm~ said:
I want a barcode on the back of my neck
sorry to say but that has been done, done and done. But it still looks cool.

I just got another one finished, it's a huge dragon which takes up 1/4 of my back, in other words it's 1 1/2 times the size of an A4 sheet of paper.

Oh and BTW thats tattoo number 8 and still going strong.

I am just nuts about dragons, so i have a dream tattoo... but it will probably stay a dream for a few reasons.

I wanted to get a dragon wrapping its way around my wrist, up the back of my hand and onto 1 or 2 of my fingers. But, unless i wanna spend my life working as a bricky or something, not to be.

well i've got a tiger on my arm... coming thru bamboo and leaves...not finished yet but will be soon...:multi: cause i'm born year of tiger...

got a few others too like my scorpion and some text...
but thats private... if ya get to know me i might show ya....lol

I wanna get 1 on my right arm of a dragon or 1 on my upper arm that go's right round the whole arm. but don't know what of.
Chris

Just today had a butterfly put on my right leg towards my ankle. I also have a peanut shell with it.

id get a chinese symbol for family and for protection on my lower back... inbetween my back dimples.

Hey guys.

I have one on my lower back - pink and black tribal kinda thing.
Next one is gonna be some chinese symbols on my stomach meaning "daddy" and "daughter" for me and dad. Then i want a celtic design on the top of my foot. Tell me that wont hurt like buggery!

I have 3 1 on each arm and one on my upper leg with more to come just need the $$

~Mrs Storm~ said:
I want a barcode on the back of my neck
I was going to get one but barcode's have been done to much another option would be Binary,
01010100 01100001
01110100 01100101
01110010 01010011
01100001 01101100
01100001 01100100

That says "Tater Salad"
;)

I want one like this ...

Attachments

• 09176110011255570474726.jpg
    09176110011255570474726.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 27
I am also thinking of getting a tattoo on the lower part of my back. I have been told that it would be very painful as it is very sensitive there. Can someone tell me if this is true?????

Pinch yourself there hard that’s about how much it will hurt.

It all depends on your pain threshold I have one on my arm that just creeps up to my shoulder where it is allot closer to the bone the arm part was fine but when it hit up near the bone that hurt :D

some people will say it hurts more on the back or on the ankle but find out how many they have and where they are if they only have one and its on their back of corse they will say it hurts more there.

Back
Top Bottom