Tapatalk forum app

xcesiv

Tapatalk is a great app that allows The forum to he easily viewed and read on an iPhone. iPad. IPod And other similar phones

It's free to install on the forum.

The app is free for users to read the forum and only a few bucks to use and post

So was i earlier. Im not saying you cant use the forum without it, but i know it is easier.

Try the free tapatalk app. You cant post on the forum on the free version, but you can view and search alot easier using it. It makes posting on forums through the iphone even easier and might increase forum traffic.

im a member of hundreds of forums and the most popular ones all have tapatalk.

U don't have to use it. But I know thousands of people that use tapatalk andare happy to spend $2 for a better forum experience

I post on over 10 forums a day via the iPhone. Tapatalk makes it alot easier than

Its free for the forum owners to install. Y not take advantage of it. It doesnt cost the site any money to possibly increase forum activity and user experience

It seems no other members have used tapatalk before.

It may be worth checking out still.

Its a free app for the forum owner to setup on the forum, and free for members to use, read only.

It might increase forum activity which is good for everyone.

there is a few other bowling forums on there using it.

I've added Tapatalk to TotalBowling so you should be able to access the forum through the app on both iPhone and iPad.

Back
Top Bottom