Super Skins

M

milton

Super Skins Tournament at Milton Tenpin Bowl - $3220.00 Pay-out.
$165.00 entry fee - 12 games - maximum 24 bowlers.
Pay-out : 4 games at $180.00. 4 games at $200.00. 2 games at $250.00.
1 game at $500.00 all drawn randomly.
The 12th game will be worth $700.00.
No jackpots - all tied skins will be shared - field will not be extended.
Sunday 27th October - check - in 9am.
Contact Jeff Payne on 3369 2488.

Just wondering on the numbers for this event, and if it will be going ahead..

Thanks

Well with only 9 bowlers and rumours that people wont bowl because they dont want to bowl against Andrew Drew and Carl Bottomley in their own centre is as week as !!!!! (dirt)
This tournament will be cancelled and it will be the last attempt that I will make to host a tournament. You can pay your $5.50 a game rate in other centres. My intentions are purely to give tournament bowlers something to bowl in. These game were to be put through at $2.00 per game and I still cant get any support. And dont bother telling me its the condition you wont bowl on. We have had 4 x 300's in the last 7 seven weeks to all different bowlers with different releases, these include Mathew Sheehan, Greg Kelly, Rod Pudwell and Jason Pearson. 2 that cross the boards and 2 that play up the edge, plus a stack of 270 to 290 games. Yes you may of gathered that im not very happy about this, as I still to this day hear bowlers complaining that theres nothing to bowl in!
On a good note I would like to thank the 9 bowlers who did put their name down and weren't afraid to bowl against Carl and Drewy.
Thanks - Matty Sheehan, Jason Pearson, Adam Lack, Mathew Smith, Dwayne Szklarczyk, Pilko, John Whillans, Scott Sadler and Rick Carlos.
Jeff Payne
Milton Tenpin Bowl - Manager.

Ill get hold of the Jason and Zane. They are always keen to have a chuck in something .. that's if you are still willing to hold it Jeff ?

hi jeff just to let you know why i wasn't bowling it had nothing to do with the reasons you gave it came down to money!! the entry fee of $165 scared me off staight away. $165 for 12 games of skins i wasn't going to bowl , i looked at it this way the caboolture cup is on this weekend, yours is next weekend i could afford to bowl one event. caboolture cost $70 for 10 games or milton at $165 for 12 games i know that you are paying out more money overall but it is skins and anything could happen (1 or 2 guys could win the lot) were as caboolture they are paying 1 in 3 so i finish in the top 8 i get money. also if i have a bad day and bowl poorly and crash out $70 i can write off were as $165 hurts alot!!

now you can think what u like about my reasons but remember i am one of the fringe tournament bowlers that isn't bowling tournaments anymore and thats my reason, and with out the fringe bowlers showing up more and more tournaments will be cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom