Skins to go ahead

M

milton

Milton Tenpin Bowl is holding a skins on Sunday 21st Oct at 9.15am.
Cost to bowl $70.00 for 10 games.
Skins - $90.00 per games and $30.00 for 2nd
Based on 24 bowlers.
The highest game not to win a skin will receive a 15lb Pro active Riot Zone valued at $450.00. To enter contact Milton Bowl on 3369 2488 or email [email protected]

I am still looking for a couple more bowlers.
So if you are interested in bowling just turn up on Sunday morning by 9.15am.
Jeff.

hi all, after bowling in the skins today i would like to thank jeff and all the staff at milton, the event was well run on a good conditions.

TO JEFF- well done today by keeping the prize money the same even though you didn't get a full field it was a huge effort and every bowler who was there will remember what u have done and should support all your tournaments in the future.

TO THE BOWLERS- well guys here we have a local centre wanting to get tournament bowling back!! i think all bowlers should support jeff payne and milton tenpin bowl as much as we can. lets get behind them and help out as much as we can , jeff is doing the right thing with the game rates which is why he can offer the tournaments at such good prices.

FUN BITS- carl how many pocket 7-10 can u leave in 10 games
pilko how do you carry so well??????????????
to the old man(harry) you showed the kids how to finish off the job by winning the last 3 skins.
well done to eric sparring the 7-10 (maybe you could tell carl how to )
icon_wink.gif

Just a little note to say thanks to Jeff for putting on the Skins. A very enjoyable day had by all I think. I now realise how much work my game needs, but saying that I had some interesting conversations with the bowlers I travlled with and bowled against.

On a lighter note...Jeff - how many different ways can you give a bowling ball away, I think we came up with close to 10.

anyway..here's to the Milton Open sometime in December/January I think. See you all there.

Dale
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom