SUPER LEAGUE KNOX

Hey Everyone,

Week 16 has now been updated with standing sheets and top stars.

To view please visit the Super League website listed below.

Thanks to the feed back from our bowlers. Next year we will consider giving away two boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts to the bowler of the week. One for the ladies and one for the men. Keep those suggestions coming guys.
Good to see all our low average bowlers winning the doughnuts :)
Alex

Well. Lane 13 and 14 was hot tonight. Edsel bowled 269 which is our new league high game. Choung Cao bowled 253 game.
Our young Hack, Dylan Chow officially bowled his first 200 game (203). Well done Champ :cool:
Chung Chiah had eight in a row chasing Edsel's high game but the pressure got to him. He finished with a 264 game.
Team Pappadams also did very well tonight. Vanessa bowled 235 game and a new league high series of 649. Well done team.
Have a great week all.
Alex

Had confirmation last night three new bowlers will be joining us next year. Keep up the good work guys.
And nice to see the Legend, Jim Murphy back with his new Chelsea earring. Wonder where else he's got his beloved Chelsea United logo ;) :p
Alex

Hey Everyone,

Week 17 standing sheet has been updated.

To view please visit the Super League website below.

Hmmmm.... i wonder who is bowler of the week :p Alex dont i look a bit cocky saying this LOL!!!!

Every1 is saying that my mum should :surrender: haha!!! well i did o.k i guess hope i could top it next week!!! im playing bri that should be fun!!! :weight_lift2: << getting ready hahahaha!!!

Good to see a twelve year old doing so well.
You're not cocky mate. You got talent.
Tell mum not to worry, she can always come and bowl with me :stretcher:
Bri is so scared of you mate, she is going to pre bowl this week lol.
Alex

Hey Everyone,

Week 18 standing sheet is now available please click on the Super League website below to view.

Yes we are cathching up!!! 9 points from the top ..... Alex your team is cathing up heapz!! are you sure you want my mum xD. haha its ok you can have me next year ;-)
weeks are closing in though.... and we are playing smash and pappadams coming weeks....( just doing some scouting xP )

Hey Everyone,

Top Stars have now been updated for week 18.

To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Hey Dylan bring it on mate.

Yes we are cathching up!!! 9 points from the top ..... Alex your team is cathing up heapz!! are you sure you want my mum xD. haha its ok you can have me next year ;-)
weeks are closing in though.... and we are playing smash and pappadams coming weeks....( just doing some scouting xP )
I can't do that to your mum Dylan. I call it gratitude and appreciation because your mum is one of the pioneer of our league.
Yes mate, we have been bowling well lately as a team but we have also been lucky with some games. The whole league will be happy with any of our team winning the top spot because they all played fair. That's why we started this league.
It's Dunn Shield weekend guys. It will be good if you can pre bowl this week. Come and support our team on saturday and sunday. It starts at 8 am at Amf Knox.
See you all there. Go Team Knox :)
Alex

Hey Everyone,

Week 19 standing sheet is now available.

To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

wait i might be wrong but does alex get donuts this week xP....
Make sure you share XD HAHAHAH!!!!
Share!! Haha. I was bowler of the week for three weeks this year Dylan but I didn't taste any of my doughnuts :p
This week's bowler of the week is Andrew Mein. Another of our low average bowler. Nice one Andy.
Alex

Mr Deltaman, David Kartawidjaja is willing to sponsor all the Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for our Bowler of the Week next year as long as his team Delta Mutizone finished first. Good luck buddy :D
Kind Samaritan, Judy Krishnan is our sponsor for this year ;)

Alex

Back
Top Bottom