SUPER LEAGUE KNOX

Lucky for you, Judy didn't order the "RED SHIRT" for lovely Kerry. Just imagine having a "Red Devil" in your family ;) :roflmao:
Alex

:groupwave:

I just wanted to shout out a congratulations to Dylan Chow - what a night!!! I bowled more than 50 pins over my average and he still KICKED MY BUTT bowling a fantastic 198 scratch which I believe is a personal best for Dylan by more than 20 pins!!! Way to go Dylan! :D

:groupwave:

A big shout out to you too Bri. You bowled extremely well for your average. Tash just tipped you for the bowler of the week.
And let's not forget how Mrs Legend, Kerry Murphy and Monica Lee who both picked up the 6,7,10 and they made it look so easy ;)
Well done all.
Alex

And let's not forget how Mrs Legend, Kerry Murphy and Monica Lee who both picked up the 6,7,10 and they made it look so easy ;)
Well done all.
Alex[/QUOTE]
mrs legend over the moon, :cool: plays well in her BLUE shirt, ;) don"t forget auction for darryl holt on sat night 7.00pm:confused:. we will be there early so mrs legend can get head through door:eek:. lots of pre bowl this week,,plenty bourbon:rolleyes:...... see you there:cool:....legend

As Jim mentioned, please consider joining us at the Edithvale Soccer Club at 7pm this Saturday night for the Darryl Holt Restricted Challenge Auction Night.
6 Super League Bowlers will be travelling to Adelaide next month to compete in the Darryl Holt Restricted Challenge, so please show your support.
There are some great items up for grabs and a wide variety of choices (portable bbq, tv, dvd player, a share in the Sale Greyhound Syndicate, Diesel Oil, espresso maker, electric mixer, electric drop saw, electric compound saw, plenty of booze, directors chairs, bar bells.... to mention a few).
If you are able to make it (remember to pre-bowl!), or if you have any items or services you are able to donate please send me a private message ASAP.

Some nice games tonight by Tony Pappin from team Pappadams. He bowled 244,200,246 for a lovely 690 series. Gary Fung also bowled very well for his average. Nice games guys.
Our Vice President, Cristy Chow wants everyone to know David Kartawidjaja bowled 166,170 and a huge 226 game. Pity he didn't run the pot games tonight. We love the pot games David ;)
Well done also to team Ebonite. They smoked our team :movingtongue:
Bowler of the week was Maurice Sgroi.
We should see Roger Huynh and Chris Chuson on Totalbowling.
Have a great week all.
Alex

Hey Everyone,

Week 7 standing sheet and top stars has been updated on the website.

To view please visit the SuperLeague website below.

Ben

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank Ben and Vanessa for their outstanding job on the standing sheets. I really appreciate how there is nothing hidden know and i know this will prove as justification if there are any problems in the future. Also the fast pace you guys update the standing sheets.

Well done keep up the great work ,
Cristy

Hey guys,
Let's not forget to thank our lovely managers and staff members, Lisa Knight, Jane Parlby, Leanne de Jonk, Natasha Sutherland, Michelle Doherty, Ben Tait, Anita and Sharyn and ALL THE TECHNICIANS for making this possible and to provide us with a nice fresh condition to bowl!!. They try their best to make sure our league runs smoothly and without any problems.
Cheers,
Alex

Bowling against Juroes this week. Will we see some fire works? Will their anchor man, Vi bowl a 700 series against me? Or will he crumble like the cadbury twist chocolate ;)
Alex
Ps David. Don't forget the pot games mate!

We had some VIP turn up last night. I will only mention their street names.
Mr Gunther bowled 202 game. He did well considering he just sanded his balls. Imagine if you had the full dosage Gunther ;)
"I am too sexy for my body" Liz, had a good night. We won't talk about her bowling :D
"Miss Michael Jackson" Mandy. She did her sexy body do all the talking... opps bowling I mean. Love the gloves mate ;)
Our young man, Joe T fresh from his wild adventures from Mt Isa. I still reckon Gunther loves you more Joe :group:
Tony Pappin bowled a 704 series. He's been bowling well lately. It's amazing the confidence people get from a new ball. Nice series Champ.
Have a good week all.
Alex

Firstly I would like to thank the Super League for making us feel so welcome on Saturday evening. What a great group !! Disappointed though that the red carpet wasn't available. :(

My bowling was fine except for one frame which left me speechless and stunned for the rest of that game - What was it with the 5 7 10 ?? :confused::confused:

But you're right Alex, I certainly enjoyed the latter part of the night. :theBar:

Liz

Sorry for the delay guys. Our league secretary is waiting for a ruling from MTBA. Ben will update the results for us once we hear from them.
It was our pleasure to have you guys with us Liz. Yes, It was 5,7,10 and you almost picked it up ;)
Just for the record....Liz brought her own KK donuts :p
Alex

Back
Top Bottom