SUPER LEAGUE KNOX

Daniel Keyzer wants everyone to know Maurice Sgroi bowled a two hundred PLUS game tonight :coolthumb:
Bowler of the week was yours truly but i didn't see any of the donuts! Thanks NATASHA & BEN :p
Have a great week all.
Alex

This is so funny. I thought i will share it with you guys.
We are fund raising for our league and I have asked Rodney and Maurice to be in charge. Rodney came up with this brilliant idea of selling chocolates. Maurice was like, "Chocolates? I will eat them all". So, I suggested to them to go to St Kilda and shake their legs to get few dollars for us. "Make sure you boys wax your legs first". ;)
Rodney replied, "Nah mate, We prefer Dandy".I asked Rodney why Dandy? He replied. "Because at Dandy they are not too fussy mate" :D
Ps Just a joke to people from Dandy. No offence meant.

Lets face it you put on a new flannelette shirt in Dandy and they treat you like royalty unlike st.kilda where you have to dress up a little as its a bit and i mean abit more upmarket than dandy.
no offence to those who live in dandy

Vi Huynh took the league honours by beating Daniel Keyzer's high scratch game by one pin. He bowled 276 game. His team, Juroes now also holds our league record for high scratch game of 914. Judy Krishnan (215),Terry Whitham (225), Robert Maxwell (198) and Vi Huynh's 276 game. Well done team.
Our Chelsea Legend, Jim Murphy averaging 140, bowled 173,215, 139 for a 527 series. Nice one mate...donut time i reckon ;)
Bowler of the week was David Kartawidjaja from team Delta Multizone.
Have a great week all & Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers.
Regards,
Alex

the major story has to be the 7-10 alex ::p ,all other stats out the window, bri will be a celebrity now :cool: we must concede the donut award :mad:, who cares about the other 8 pins anyway:surrender:

the major story has to be the 7-10 alex ::p ,all other stats out the window, bri will be a celebrity now :cool: we must concede the donut award :mad:, who cares about the other 8 pins anyway:surrender:
You just tipped my 660 scratch score for the bowler of the week Jim. Well done.
All the gifts for the Mothers Day were compliments of Judy Krishnan.
We are also having a bbq at Lana's place tomorrow night to celebrate Bri's 7-10 :beerchug:
Alex

Bowler of week could be Vi Huynh who bowled 200,238, 254 for a 692 series. Nice one Mr 300 Bowler ;)
Choung Cao also bowled 232,225 game. Andrew Mein bowled his first ever 200 game last saturday. Well done Andrew. So far the red/white Polo Shirt seems to be the most popular choice among our bowlers. Vi wants an orange one :rolleyes:
Have a great week all.
Alex

Vi wants an orange one :rolleyes:

I did change my mind and picked the blue one. I believed we have 3 in the league :p.

If I'm bowler of the week, reserve the donuts for me :D (prebowl) or give me the donuts on Sunday when I see you at VSS.

Vi

Polo shirts? Make sure Ben sends one my way! ;)
I'm sure he can afford one for you Richard since his team (Pappadams) still leading our competition.
Vi mate,
Do you honestly think they will let me save the donuts for you?
Bad luck buddy :D
Be warned Josh will be bowling tomorrow.
Alex

:D

I just wanted to shout out a big thank you to a few teams from Super League Knox for their support last night....

Ben Adams and myself have made this years Darrell Holt representative team heading off to Adelaide in September. A trivia night fundraiser was held at Edithvale last night to support the team, and we had a great turnout from Super League Knox.

So a BIG THANK YOU to ...

Alex & Judy Krishnan
Lana Hart
Tony & Vanessa Pappin
Jim & Kerry Murphy

along with Ben & myself, we formed a Super League Knox table and had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. :roflmao:

THANKS GUYS - WHAT A GREAT LEAGUE THIS IS!!!

Thanks for inviting us Bri! It was a great night and although we may not have won I dare say I think our table had the most fun and we should definately organise one of these nights for our Super League.

P.S I will get my 9yr old genius to do the questions as I think he would have answered more than I did the other night :eek:

it was a great night for sure :movingtongue: now the donuts have taken over every event we seem to attend:confused1: our next mission for the league must be " christmas in july ":coolthumb: and in fancydress:2strangle: lol', we have definatly proved we are PARTY ANIMALS :rockon: hey alex you could even wear your man utd shirt to the fancy dress...big lol:starwars:

Plans are underway to have a mid year white christmas party Jim!
Kerry ordered a Man Utd polo shirt mate!! This can't be good for the Murphy family :roflmao:
Bowler of the week was Rebekah Green. There were some nice games last week. Our sexy secretary, Lana Hart bowled very well for her average. Her games were 197, 194 and 174. Mr Knox himself, Rodney Veal bowled 215,210 and a 196.
Few other high games. Chung Chiah (253), Chris Chuson (233),Choung Cao (233) Daniel Keyzer (221) Josh Morel (222 & 216) and yours truly (233 & 218 game which i lost to Dean Soyka) Nice one Dino.
Have a great week all.
Alex
Ps Thanks Bri for a great night out ;)

Hey Jim,
How did your beloved Chelsea went against my Red Devil?
Three in a row mate...ouch that gotta hurt big time :p
Alex

your teams luck against chelsea is about to EXPIRE, good match it was, and could have been over at halftime. :( but i still won"t wear a red shirt lol:mad: brenden had to prebowl will catch up soon, keep sending your positive thoughts:confused:, i will just buy another box of tissues lol:p FRIEND OF DONUT POLICE COMMISSONER, AND PRESIDENT::ranting3:

Back
Top Bottom