Strikes in a row in a non 300 game

• Thread starter fletcherpritchard
  • Start date
Last night at Aspley in league I strung 15 strikes in a row, and no I didn't shoot 300. Last 6 of game one for a 226, and the front 9 of game two for a 279. Left a 4 pin from a shot that went a little high in the pocket. Ended up with 927 for 4.

A certain G. Simpson threw
-/xxxxxxxxxxx 290.
he was not amused I can asure you
:D

2 yrs ago i went 5 in row in the first game then had the front 9 in the nxt for a 277. then monday night i had 8 in row then got 9 struck out..

Chris

Ha dthe first 9 then a gutter, made the spare, threw the strike = 270

But at least l threw the 300 game a week later, so did not have to wait to long.

back on 21-6-5 in Tues night 4 game singles i shot 19 in a row.
248 ( back 9 ) then
286 ( front 10 )
finished with 206 & 202 for a nice 942 series.:cool:

our most strikes in one game:
XXX9/XX7/XXXX 256 IS OUR HIGHEST SCATCH GAME IN LAST YEAR BUT

4 TIMES SEVEN STRIKES IN A ROW IN OUR LIFE SO MYSELF MUST FIND A PIECE OF OUR PAPER OF ONE GAME IN IT SOMEWERE OUR PLACE LATER-WILL PUT IT IN THIS FORUM OKAY

DEAF LEFTY

No alex REAL ONES.
(If you ask politely i might show you how to do it one day NOT)
Lets all hear how many you have thrown???

Stefan Bartlett last Friday night at northcote, throwing at 35-38kph had the front 9, gutter spare, bagged out for a 270 game. every shot that he put down bar the gutter was perfect.

Myself, 18 strikes in a row with the worst ball of all time (Killer Instinct Pearl) last 9, front 9. everything was pocket, however left a 9pin to break the streak.

11 in a row starting with a 6 spare for a 290 game. This happened at Melton and I was using a 12lb plastic ball!!! Anything is possible!!! :D

have thrown 9/XXXXXXXXXXX for a 290.

most in a row for me is 15, back nine in one game, front 6 in the next....

When I was living back in Alice Springs at the end of January this year, I got back into bowling for a little while. I suprised myself when I shot a 263 with 7 strikes in a row, then 8 spare, 2 more strikes and 8 1 (I think). I am not sure if that works out right...if not, it was around there somewhere. lol

Second highest game to date.

N.B. I don't bowl anymore but it was good to have a crack again whilst up in NT. Had heaps of fun up there. :)

i had 9 and then got 2 cold ten pins.

My brother went 11 in a row cold 10pin for 299. The last ball was the best ball he bowled for the whole game.

Leigh

11 in a row for 279, 297 (2-4-5), 298x2 (5-8 and 4-7) 299x2 (10 pin and 5 pin :rolleyes: )

Also had a 270 with the front 6, -/, sheet.

Must ever in a row was 20

Back
Top Bottom