Strikes in a row in a non 300 game

• Thread starter fletcherpritchard
  • Start date
That's very nice bowling Chucky. Congrats on your first 700 series.

Hmmm maybe I should've taken that Darkside when I had the chance.

thanks peterB. I now have 2 darksides in my collection.

though the one that i bowled with last night was new 2 weeks ago and drilled by rudy turoczi.

so yeah the darksides are a very nice ball :)

Ron Jeremy at Chermside offerred me a 16lb Darkside early this year. Unfortunately I couldn't afford it at the time. I've heard nothing but good things about this ball.

Damn you and your sirens song.:(

3yrs ago Sunday morning frist up teams event cold tukey frist 5 strikes
nice pocket left handed 6th frame solid 7pin spared it ,bagged out 279
i was gutted too say the lest . bowled with beanie . at old chch lanes he wil remeber that morning .:) :rolleyes:

2weeks ago shot 662 , 256, 227.179 , 11x ova 2gms but very tight lines for a lefty ave @ 185-190 on med-oil synthiic lanes .:rolleyes:

CV said:
A certain someone I know who I wont name (as he dosen't like to be reminded) threw 21 in a row over two games and didn't get a 300. Went 9 miss, off the sheet for 279, then front 10, 8 pin for a 289.
THANKS BUDDY but It was 6-10 off the sheet 278 then font ten 6-10 288 21 in a row the backed it up with stike 9 pin off the sheet 280 not bad 846 for three without 300.
but my effort on last thursday at mt gravatt tops that xx51xxxxxxxxx for 257 what a ledgend :drinking:

Most Strikes in a row is 10

XXXXXXXXXX9/ with a 7 pin at nationals 03
and
9/9/XXXXXXXXXX 4 times in league

for more than one game had back 10 and front 6

Ive thrown 14 in a row for a non 300.
It was over 2 games.
Last 7 the first game and the first 7 the second game.

Finally feel good enough to post in this one.

x x x x x x x 8/ 8/ x x 9 for a 265 PB for me :D

Forgot to mention that was the last game in 701/3 game series. PB as well.

When i bowled my 277 the game before i had the back 6 and then had the front 9 in the nxt game so 15 strikes in a row thats before i changed styles then i think my best would be 17 went 247 then bowled my 300 awsome..

I had x 9/ x x x x x x x x 8/ for a 278.
I think that's right, anyway was a 278 game, can't remember exactly what the score line was?

Russo,

Melton bowl, where boys become MEN!

Paul Clark bowled 17 consecutive strikes over 2 games without scoring a 300 at the now defunct Corio Village Bowl in Geelong, Victoria. He was like 14 or 15 years old when he did it, an immensely talented bowler.

7- x x x x x x x x xxx for a 277

the 7 miss was 1-2-4 and i went to the right both times.......

that was bowled sometime last year

Back
Top Bottom