STRATHPINE 2 RESULTS - 16th/17th July

FLOWER

Hard to go past Tegan Meads' back-to-back wins in the Twin Tour for the highlight of the weekend. Congratulations also to Mitch Hennessey for his 299 game also.

71 Balls and 36 Puffs competed for $5510 prize money at Strathpine and Rhys Duce (from Hervey Bay) took out the Balls Hcp. division ahead of Brett Flewellen and Alan McKay. Brett was the Balls Scr. winner with 232.2 ave. but unfortunately for him, did not nominate for the Scratch Pool which gave Brendan Meads a $100 bonus.

Shannon Gallagher showed her class finishing 2nd to Tegan to cash once again with Cindy Phelan in 3rd place.
Bek Meads headed the Puffs Scr. division with 213.7 ave. and a 'blast from the past' Barb. Richmond took 2nd with 207.1.

Thanks to Strathpine Hyperbowl for hosting this Tour Stop and to our loyal sponsors and the TEAM for a good weekend once again. But the bowlers make it happen so thanks to you all.

Attaching results: if you have cashed, I will keep your $$$$ until the Aspley Tour Stop but please contact me with your bank details if you wish to have it transferred.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
PM also

Attachments

• STRATHPINE 2 BALLS HCP.pdf
    13 KB · Views: 126
  • STRATHPINE 2 BALLS SCR..pdf
    13.2 KB · Views: 105
  • STRATHPINE 2 SCR.POOL.pdf
    5.7 KB · Views: 48
  • STRATHPINE 2 PUFFS HCP..pdf
    8 KB · Views: 80
  • STRATHPINE 2 PUFFS SCR..pdf
    8.3 KB · Views: 83
A bit more oil for the next two squads? or was it a new oil machine? i must say that A squad had a nice lane right from the start... not.
Thanks mary for a great day, looking forward to aspley

many thanks to strathpine for my sore thumb micheal matthey :p

Thanks Mary and the Team for another great tour stop! Your efforts are much appreciated and it was another great weekend as usual.

Mary & The Team
Thanks for another stop full or Laughs, Good Company and Challenging bowling :)

I agree with Duane. A challenge to begin with, But once worked out, it wasn't too bad :p

Seeyah at Aspley!

Mitch

Thanks Mary & team for another great stop. I agree with everyone else it was quite a challenge, but still good fun. thanks Ann Kirby for the encouragement :) See you next stop.

Back
Top Bottom