Storm Storm Virtual Tour V - Review

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
This is an Asian release and to my knowledge, only 40 in the country. I"m a huge fa of the Virtual gravity, when I heard they released this ball which is a Virtual Gravity in a pearl shell, I absolutely had to get one.

Ball specs:

R3S™ Pearl Reactive
Weight Block: SHAPE-LOCK™ HD
Factory Finish: 1500-grit Polish
Ball Color: Red Pearl/Blue Pearl/Purple Pearl
Durometer: 73-75 Rex D-scale
Flare Potential: 6” Plus (High)

I drilled mine exactly how I like to drill my VG's, Pin under, mass bias kicked out to the left bottom quadrant. I left the cover as is.

This ball is amazing, its the best compliment you could possibly have if you already own a VG. If the mid lane goes and my VG is dying off a bit at the back I can instantly not move my feet and change balls and keep striking. This ball and cover allows the ball to go 6-8 ft longer, with a neck snapping movement at the back. Same amount of hook as the VG, just a different shape again. This ball will always get down the lane, and always turn the corner hard.

If you own a VG and love it, get this ball before they all go. I know they will not make this sort of ball again, its a must have.

10/10!

Attachments

• ball-large.jpg
    ball-large.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
That's just not on.

There is nothing quite like standing on the approach and getting a nice smell to calm your nerves.

Bigsy !!!

Back
Top Bottom