Storm storm tropical line

D

Dark Assailant

I tell ya if you want to see really good specs for dry balls go on storm bowling it show three new storm tropical bowling balls the tweener, stroker and cranker there specs look nearly like the tour powers (cow you may be interested lol).

Yeah Adam, they are similar... besides the completely different cores, coverstocks and being at the oppotsite end of the Radius of Gyration scale, they are pretty similar.

They do look like a good dry lane balls though, will have to check them out whe they get here.

Later Da Cowman!

Drilled up a tropical storm about 2 weeks ago, one word to describe it is AWESOME! If you want a ball for dry lanes with a decent backend reaction this your ball. I have it drilled with the pin (approx 3in pin) about 2 inches above the finger holes. This drilling has produced an extremely clean slide through trashed heads, followed by an impressive back end snap. This drilling is best suited to players with a lot of hand or low ball speeds. This ball has been a dream on short oil patterns for me and i cant think a bad word to say about it

Good luck

Chris Thomas

Back
Top Bottom