Storm STORM HY ROAD

g-unit

JUST KEEPING IT REAL
Product description:

The HY-ROAD™ is the latest release in the Thunder™ Series of balls. HY-ROAD™ is the perfect complement to the 2007 solid ball of the year; the T-ROAD™ Solid.

That's right. We've merged together the T-Road™ Solid and the T-Road™ Pearl and created the new Hy-Road - the Ultimate hybrid. This was accomplished by blending the R2S™ coverstock at 50% Solid and 50% Pearl and then wrapping it around the road-tested Fe Technology core.

Buckle up, because this baby is gonna turn the corner hard in the mid-lane and then floor it to the pocket

Features:

Coverstock: R2S™ Hybrid

Weight Block: Inverted Fe2™ Technology

Durometer: 74-76

Flare Potential: 5-6" (Med-High)

Fragrance: Boysenberry

Layout:

Pin under middle finger, cg kicked out to the right (1 and a half inches of pap) and a weight hole a little right of the cg.

Bowler:

Im Not to sure if im a tweener or cranker but I have roughly 16 revs,
bowl at usually 26 kmh and a low axis tilt.

Result:

I have used this ball on both fresh and dry house shots, it is obvious to say that this ball is clearly betta on the fresh. The drilling i have is way to strong to handle the drier conditions, as the ball reads the middlane soo well and still has plenty of pop for the backend. If you intend to use this ball for drier condititions i would recommend a weaker layout and alot of polish.

On the fresh this ball is a monster it picks up in the midlane then has a massive move in the backened, which is what you want for the fresh. for a ball with plenty of hook it is also rather easy to control if bowled on the right pattern and amout of oil (drilling also comes into consideration). The hitting power of this ball is what impressed me the most, the ball hits like a mack truck from any angle of the pocket. Also the versatility of the ball to play multiple parts of the lane, is incredible. If u are a big cranker playing left side of the lane or if u are a stroker playing down and in this ball will work great. This ball is definatly a great bench mark ball, which will give an easy read on the lanes.

For my 1st Storm ball in a few years im more then impressed, this ball is my new fav ball for sure :D

If u dont have a Storm Hy Road in your bag, go out and get one.

Thank you to Chris batson for helping me choose the layout and thank you to Brando for drillng a another great ball ;)

cheers G-unit

Attachments

• storm hy road layout.jpg
    storm hy road layout.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 54
ok paddy i think you a cranker and good work the other week when i seen you bowling at aspley you have seemed to get smother on your relise. nice one board shot you had aswell with this ball masively wide shots you threw with this ball at aspley looks like a great ball but it still hasnt changed my outlook on storm i still think that hammer is better but thats just my outlook

keep working on your relise paddy its looking good man just stop leaving 9 pins ROFL jks man better bring it to kingaroy mate lolz

cya soon RUFNUTS JNR

ok lol that last message made no sence ROFL i have been worling all day just to give myself a little lee way

one of the best storm balls ever made R2S hybrid cover is very versitle and many types of bowlers will be able to throw this ball

Back
Top Bottom