Storm Storm Pyro

D

Ducati 851

Hey everyone....got a pyro this afternoon...its most impressive.

its just like a fired up...but goes a bit earlier.

awesome hit...the first ball ive bought in a while thats been that impressive.

but yeah...think particle pearl fired up.

i have bowled the pyro and it is great its not mine but one of my mates his span is same as mine his was drilled pin above bridge and its great more backend than the fired up and a little earlier like the fired up a skid flip ball but a bit earlier and more angle another great ball by storm

this may sound like a ball review

Drilled one of these up a few weeks ago. Pin is 4 1/2" to PAP located within the grip, with the CG in the thumb-positive quadrant. 1" extra hole near PAP on midline. Started with 2.6 TW.

This ball has an arc reaction (you'd expect that with this drilling) with outstanding pin carry. The break off the oil is subdued and very predictable providing there is enough volume. Not enough volume and like any other ball, it will want to go early. The Reactor pearl particle cover reads a medium/wet lane like a book. Smooth as. The Twin-V block provides ample flare (60° for me, but that's with 450 RPM) and strong continuation. I am surprised at how smoothly this ball rolls on some decent oil. Even on a medium condition, you can go straighter with your hand and get a nice read off the Pyro.

As an end note, I've got to say this ball carries more messengers than anything I've ever owned.

Back
Top Bottom