Steven Armstrong - 300 @ Kedron

Kedron

Let's Roll
Hi all,

I would like to congratulate Steven Armstrong on bowling a 300 game tonight at AMF Kedron Bowl in the Strikers League.

From all the staff, congratulations and hopefully there will be many more to come!

Jason
AMF Kedron.

congratulations mate

it was great to watch u bowl the 300 the last 3 shots were the best shots u will ever see

keep it up buddy

patty

Congratulations Steve, that's absolutely awesome! Awesome bowling from a very nice person. This is just more proof that you're easily one of the best juniors in Aistralia right now and you have a heck of a lot of potential to become an incredibly good bowler in the future!

Just filling in some blanks...

Steve bowled games of 203, 212, 213 and 300 for a nice 928 all up. He bowled his 300 on lanes 5 and 6 and he used an Ebonite V2 Black Sanded to bowl his 300.

Also, I heard that this 300 marks the first one bowled at Kedron in 4 years! Highly commendable for sure a young and talented bowler :)

Once again, congrats Steve and keep up the great bowling!

Hooroo

Rowey :p

CONGRATULATIONS STEVEN

FANTASTIC BOWLING TONIGHT AWESOME GAME AND SERIES.

KIM & DARREN SUNA

steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve!!!!
nice job bro!!!!
another 1 to addd to ur already 7000 LOL!!!!
nah nice work man!!! good

well done steve
its great to see you getting results for all the commitment and dedication you show.

seeya at coaching tommorow bud

Well done Steve. There's something about lanes 5&6.. I reckon 70% of 300's in that centre must have been on that pair.

Awesome effort to shoot 300 at Kedron mate. Great work

well done steve rowie has pretty well summed up what i wanted to say. keep up the good work mate your a true talent

CONGRATULATIONS steve, there is no stopping this kid, first jnr sydney cup, now a 300. If he keeps this going (which i know he will, because he is such a awesome bowler) he is going to bowl marvellous scores at nats.

Back
Top Bottom