State training squad

mdavi

Just wanted to thank Gail and Chris and all of the coaches for all their valuable advise and coaching, Dr Phil for his talk, the guys from Columbia for letting us use their gear and those bowlers who gave up their spare time to come in and give their insights into bowling. Also a big thanks to the guys at Mt Gravatt bowl.

I know I learnt a heap and will be attending these camps in the coming future
Tim D

For the benefit of the KNOCKERS, This is the second time in 12 (twelve) months that I have attended State Training Squad at AMF Mt Gravatt, run by TBAQ. Both weekends I have been able to pick up things that i was unaware of about my game. The programme that has been put together
by Gail is second to none and I honestly believe that this is the future of our sport in Australia. The Coaches and advisers ( Sports elite) have a great rapport with all the bowlers and their input was invaluable.Please Find a place
in your diary for the next weekend of the STS. If I can find it a learning experience at 60 years young, surely everyone else can gain something useful.
Regards
Animal.
P.S. Hey Zac, stop laughing mate. it`s all over.

I just want to thank Gail and her team on a very informative weekend at the QLD state training squad. I loved the talk from Dr Phil and learned alot from the elite bowlers and coaches. Playing on the different patterns layed out also proved challenging.

One to put on your calendar guys, without the support of bowlers and sponsors opportunites provided in these camps would not happen.

Thanks to the major sponsors - Columbia and the Queensland state government.

Cheers

Kylie

Back
Top Bottom