Sports Series December?????

jec

Hi All

I have not arranged an event in the first 2 weeks of December, but if enough people want to participate I will endeavour to do so.
Please indicate if you would like an event in this thread.

John (& Stephen).

First weekend is Australia cup and 2nd weekend is the youth version, so might have a clash there.

I would be in if there was one on the 20th, but that may be getting too close to xmas for some others. At Chris said, the first two weekends clash. As well as youth cup on the 13th, it is also the second round of state league.

I think some people are still suffering mental scars from Gosford :) i know i am!!

Might be easier to just start afresh in January then have one every 2nd month to total 6 for the year??

I dont know how you go about organising them John but is it an option to plan the whole 6 events out in advance so everyone knows the schedule?

I agree with Roy. It would be better to start fresh in the new year. Having 1 series every 2 months is also a good idea. It would be great if people knew the dates & venues well in advance.
Cheers
Sandy

Thanks everyone we will skip December.
I will try to post the dates for next year as soon as is possible, as we did last year. The big problem that we face is that so many other comps do not issue their dates until later ie Country Challenge, State league etc. If anyone has details please send them to me.
John

John,

I have schedule for the STBL League for 2010. I will post the dates here Monday night after work.

Cheers
Christian Purdue
:)

John
Glen Anderson still doesnt have his ball from when he won. Are you ableto chase up both balls (Glen & Shaun) at the same time?

Back
Top Bottom