sport bowling, re st clair PWBA telecast

craig

icon_smile.gif
i was wondering how many of you people out there caught this mornings telecast of the st clair classic on espn.

in my opinion it was so refreshing to see the righties throwing down the gutter instead of out to it, its been years since i have seen this happen, 3 righties and 2 lefties made the telecast, the lefties had a bit of a swing happening, but not much.

sport bowling, if this is the way bowling is going, sign me up. accuracy is making a comeback!!!!

to note they posted the scores from the last 2 years of that event, year 2000 you needed 229 to win, this year 211.

i'll now throw this one to the floor to be kicked around.

hi craig , i didn't see the tourny u are talking about but i have been reading about the sport conditions on the pba site, i got that interested i emailed kegel and got them to email me 2 of these sport conditions one short oil one long oil.i have given these to brian bates the owner of caboolture bowl and i am waiting to have a go on these conditions. wouldnt it be nice to see them at the caboolture open and bring back a little creditabitly back to the sport.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bfcc:
hi craig , i didn't see the tourny u are talking about but i have been reading about the sport conditions on the pba site, i got that interested i emailed kegel and got them to email me 2 of these sport conditions one short oil one long oil.i have given these to brian bates the owner of caboolture bowl and i am waiting to have a go on these conditions. wouldnt it be nice to see them at the caboolture open and bring back a little creditabitly back to the sport.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
Hehehehe. Now there's the biggest hint I've seen for a long time...........

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....... How about it Brian?

(Just thinking this post might get lost, so I'll just bring it back to the top
icon_biggrin.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom