JUNE BOWLING ON FOXTEL

Finchy

Ok people, I have been through the June Foxtel Magazine from cover to cover twice and I can tell you when bowling is going to be telecast on Foxtel in the month of June - make sure you mark it on your calendars, because I can guarantee that you WON'T be near the TV when most of them are telecast...

Tuesday 14th June - Fox Sports 2
4.00 - 5.00pm World Tenpin Masters

Friday 16th June - Fox Sports 1
6.00 - 7.00am World Tenpin Masters

Tuesday 20th June - Fox Sports 2
3.00 - 4.00pm World Tenpin Masters

Wednesday 21st June - Fox Sports 2
2.00 - 3.00am World Tenpin Masters

Saturday 24th June - ESPN
6.00 - 7.00am not sure what it is, just says 'bowling'

Monday 26th June - ESPN
5.00 - 6.00pm Bowling
250K Bowling Shootout

Monday 26th June - Fox Sports 2
7.00 - 8.00pm Tenpin Bowling
now this is a strange one, could be a misprint, it is amongst all the lead up to Wimbledon, and the detail is:- 'Wimbledon 2005 official film' hmmmmm :rolleyes:

Tuesday 27th June - Fox Sports 1
3.00 - 4.00pm World Tenpin Masters

That's it as far as I can see, hopefully they will stick to the schedule so we at least get a little bit of a bowling fix....

Jane.

Hi Jane
All the dates are right except the first one. Its the 13th of June not the 14th of June.
But thanx anywayz

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Giao, I will tape the bowling while the World Cup is on... LOL

Thanks for the reminder though, I will have to warn Ralph that he can't watch the bowling until after the World Cup is over....

Jane.

Now they put bowling on... after I cancelled my subscription to Foxtel! :(

They have showed bowling on Foxtel for the Last Couple of Years. But they only show the World Cup and The World Tenpin Masters and they show something else between USA vs Europe but forgot what it's called.

Chris

Thanks Chris, Felicity already put that in the third post... didn't you read that bit??? Seeya next weekend at Mooroolbark..

Jane.

Back
Top Bottom