SPECIAL THANKS FROM AUSSIE SENIORS

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
On behalf of the Aussie Contingent to the Japan Senior Championships
(some who are still enjoying the lovely country,)
we give a HUGE THANK YOU to our Manager / Co Ordinator and FRIEND

............... LORRAINE McLOUGHLIN ...............
This fabulous Lady put together for 50++ people, their itineraries / accommodation and bowling schedules. This was no mean feat, given that we arrived and departed Japan at different times / different airlines.
Lorraine managed all this and never stopped smiling and always ready to do more if required at a moments notice.

You got it right, Lorraine, and we all love you :inlove:

Lawrie & Carol

Well said Carol and Animal. The same goes from Alan and me. None of us could have accomplished this without Lorraine's hard work and as you said "always with a smile". Congratulations to you Animal for your bronze medal - you bowled well! Also congratulations to our Grand Senior Barb Richmond who won three bronze and a silver. Two of the bronze were her own effort - singles and all events - one was with her team members - Pearl, Maxine, Val and Coral and the silver was the most awesome - second in the Masters - at one stage Barb was ninth - what an excellent effort to make the silver.

To re-iterate Animal and Carol - congratulations to everyone who bowled in Japan - a great effort and a great time.

Annie

I would like to add my congratulations to Lorraine for a job well done.
I would also like to thank all Australian competitors on their support.
The last point that I will make is the conditions provided where tough but we all tried our best.
Ray

Hi Everyone,
To all the Australian Team members and their Supporters, I just wanted to say a BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL.
What a great bunch of people to spend time away with, you were all just fantastic.
Tough conditions, but we all gave it our best and with a smile and no complaints from the players, they just knuckled down, tried to work out lines and were all true Champions.
To our medal winners, CONGRATULATIONS :groupwave:
To LORRAINE, our wonderful manger, supporter, dogs body and jack of all trades,,,,,, a huge thank you on a wonderful job managing us all. You are just the best.
No task was any trouble for you.
Thank you so much for making our trip away so enjoyable and trouble free.
See you all soon,,,,,,
B&D

Oh behalf of Chris & Sharon, we would also like the thank the australian Supporters and our Team Members.
It was fantastic and if we were offered to go back we would not hesitate, Suzuka was perfect in every way.
(This is going by what my parents told me).

Back
Top Bottom