SPC Entry Forms?

Brenton_Davy

900Global bowler
Brett/Jase/anyone else who knows,

Are there any SPC entry forms coming available in the near future?

Thanks

Apparently South Pacific Classic will be held at AMF Highpoint Victoria .Not sure of the dates though. Cheers Ralph.

It's not in the shopping centre it's across the road in a different establishment so I guess there shouldn't be a problem

It's not in the shopping centre it's across the road in a different establishment so I guess there shouldn't be a problem

Even though its across the road from the large shopping centre, it's still in a shopping area with Harvey Norman and other retailers using parking areas outside the bowl. Although the bowl does have some parking underneath reserved for bowl patrons it might struggle to cope with a good turnout.

Even though its across the road from the large shopping centre, it's still in a shopping area with Harvey Norman and other retailers using parking areas outside the bowl. Although the bowl does have some parking underneath reserved for bowl patrons it might struggle to cope with a good turnout.

Its got more parking than Moorabbin

Highpoint can handle a big tourney no problems. They did a good job with the2002 Australian Open.

I spoke to Moorabbin this morning and they said SPC will be either Moorabbin or Keon Park.
High Point is having renovations during September and won't be available.
A decision is expected later this week.
Changing tournaments this close to the dates makes it hard for interstate bowlers to commit given we have to book so far in advance.
samantha

It better be at Morrabbin as Advertised or I just wont bother bowling.:frusty:

I have already booked my entire trip.:mad:

like ALL interstate and probably local bowlers wanting bowl SPC this year, i would LOVE to be told ASAP of the confirmed location of this years SPC... as i am considering bowling..

so, whoever that needs to post, ANYONE, ie BRETT would be the man i think, can you PLEASE POST THIS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION AS SOON AS IT COMES TO HAND so i too can organise my trip.

thanks..
martina

ps - if & when the location is made public, any chance we can have some accommodation ideas for the area too? havent been to melbourne in a few years and cant remember whats around..

***BUMP***

am hoping some information comes to hand soon... being ONLY a couple months out from the tournament i would assume (silly to do i know) that the tournament director would know by now where this is gonna be held..

please give us a location!

eagerly waiting a reply....
martina
& the rest of the country too :)

Dont hold your breath. I think at least if they cant get entry forms out soon enough to make a post to register your name for a spot!
And even though its been comfirmed that highpoint is not hosting the SPC. The car park isn't so great.
Harvy Norman is huge and the customers they get on weekends can fill the entire top level and it doesn't take long before they go underground.
When i was there for Junior Sheild many years ago now, most people were forced to park across the road in the highpoint carpark because you couldn't get anywhere else near the bowl. And it only getting worse as the years went on.
Just my 2 cents.
Cheers to all

Back
Top Bottom