South Qld Walter De Veer

TBAQ

Just a quick reminder that nominations for the 2004 South Qld Walter De veer team will close on 17 April 2004.

Nomination Forms are available from the TBAQ Inc. office or downloaded from this website in the Tournament Entry Forms section.

I dropped off my form yesterday and it was the only nomination so far. Just wondering if we have seen any more?? To those of you are thinking about it, I know it's a lot of money but it's a great opportunity to represent Sth QLD. It's my first time trying out and I'm looking forward to some good competition.

Graham

That's what I was told. They did say they were expecting it to be not unlike rachuig nominations where they had a late flurry. Hope we get enough.

Clayton

Well then, I've been told a furfie if that's the case. That gives us 3m & 3f at the moment then. Hopefully we get some in over the next 3 days.

Well the rolloffs are SUPPOSED to be tomorrow.....have there been enough nominations for the show to go ahead, or are we now too, going to have to resort to the Draft? :(

Back
Top Bottom