Walter De Veer Qld Roll-offs

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
Nomination forms for Qld Walter De Veer teams are now available from State office. They will also be circulated to all centres next week as from March 5th. Good luck to all trying out.

the roll offs are upon us once again for this fantastic event.

this sunday 14th april....... take your pick from the following centres.................

chermside.......for the southerners,
cairns..........for the northerners,
mackay..........for the in betweeners,
and, rockhampton........for the dry laners,

entries have closed but good luck to those who have them filled out correctly and that have nominated themselves to roll off.

a great roll off system and saves all concerned having to travel to one central location........ie...muttaburra

i will be at chermside .......up the back of the lanes rooting for my martina..........

the roll offs are upon us once again for this fantastic event.

this sunday 14th april....... take your pick from the following centres.................

chermside.......for the southerners,
cairns..........for the northerners,
mackay..........for the in betweeners,
and, rockhampton........for the dry laners,

entries have closed but good luck to those who have them filled out correctly and that have nominated themselves to roll off.

a great roll off system and saves all concerned having to travel to one central location........ie...muttaburra

i will be at chermside .......up the back of the lanes rooting for my martina..........

andrew......

i have a thousand replies for you on that one............
but for fear of being kicked off this forum, i can't post any of them
icon_biggrin.gif

as our good friend browny says...........
"ohhh yeah baby"

Back
Top Bottom