South Queensland Walter De Veer Nomination Forms

Andrew,

Could you please provide some clarification as to pt.4 of the eligibility rules for both WDV & Rachuig :

Nominees must have competed in the 2004/2005 all events of city or Area championships & 2004/2005 Sth Qld championships.

Forgive me, but I was of the understanding that City/Area and State Championships were for a single year, ie 2004 OR 2005, not combined years, and a lot of us did not compete in said events in 2004 because we were ineligible for entry to WDV based on the TBA rules current at the time (and since changed). Logic says that if we nominate this year then we have to compete in 2005 events?

Broni :?

Broni you are absolutely right. My suggestion to anyone who is unsure of their eligibility status (as it relates to Championships) is to apply for an exemption. Qld has a track history of being extremely leniant regarding the Championship requirements.

Broni ..

I don't think you will have any problems ... there were so many people who didn't go to Rockhampton for the zone championship that Brisbane actually suffered a paper shortage due to the amount of 'medical certificates' being issued.

Best of luck in the roll-offs. We had a ball in Melbourne last year and I'm sure it won't be any different in Woolongong.

It actually looks like being a good body count at the roll offs.

Spanner.

Back
Top Bottom