SOME SERIOUS HEALTH NEWS ON ADRIAN SHELTON

Mount Gambier sends all it's love, prayers n thoughts to our old bowling loony!!! Just can't imagine anything keepin Shelto out of a bowling centre fur long... Love to ya both Shannette...

Wishing you a speedy recovery Adrain.
Thinking of you both.
May it all go well.
The kroehnert girls
Katie, Amy-lee and Maree.

best of luck mate hope all goes pa does a pretty good job normally.

hope to see you back on the lanes soon

As big walc said buddy our thoughts and prayers are all with ya down here buddy, heres to a speedy recovery and gettin back to chuckin some more 300's, Tonz, Shaz and kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrian is awake, alert, talking and moving his limbs. (And bossing me around!!) LOL He has had a fair bit of the tumour cut out but because it's entangled in his brain they couldn't remove it all. His test results from the tumour won't be back for a few days. Fingers still crossed!!! Thank you everyone for the kind messages. It has been a difficult time for us but his "FAN MAIL" as he calls it really lifts his spirits. Thank you everyone
Shannette

That is good to hear he is awake. (The XXXX Brewery share price drop today with news of adrian going in for big surgery,The stock went back up knowing you are awake:)

All the best mate I hope the results are all good and you pull through fine.

My thoughts are with you.

Great news Shannette. Stay positive Adrian and hope to see you on the lanes again soon.

Grant, Wendy, Jake & Sam

Get well soon buddy.

We need all the Roosters supporters we can get, even if they are in Queensland

Go the Roosters, greatest team ever (we are talking NRL aren't we Brenton :D)

Good to hear things are going well Adrian, keep up the good work

Steve Hunt :D

Speedy recovery Adrain, I look forward to playing you and the aliens on the lanes very soon. My Storm gear against your 1998 Track range (which wasn't too bad by the way)

George

The "bossing me around" bit clearly is a great sign and a strong move forward - well done Adrian great news that the first steps have been positive.

Steve & Paul

Mate,

All our best wishes...good to hear you are awake and moving. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Deb & Dale

Good news.
Cant keep a good bloke down.
Keep moving up in the recovery program Adrian.
Shanette you must be doing a great job.:)

From all the bowlers and staff here at Innisfail, we wish Adrian all the best with his recovery. He is a bit of a celebrity here with some of the bowlers and we hope he makes a swift recovery. It's true, you cant keep a good man down.

Im home now. Things will be a bit quiet bowling wise for a few weeks thanks to 6 weeks off lifting anything heavy then 5 weeks radiotherapy knocking me silly a little. I'll be about the place annoying everybody of course, thanks for all the support guys i'll be back more than soon enough.

ps
Dont feed me too much 'welcome back' beer i would like to stay awake!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom