So you think you are good?

O

Ososober

Think you are good?

Then come on down to Kelmscott Tenpin Bowl and attempt to prove it. We are putting aside a pair of lanes with a top tournament pattern, for you to take up the challenge. The pattern will change on the first of each month starting in November and going through to March 2004. The five monthly winners will be invited to a special champions roll off on Saturday the third of April 2004.

The pattern will remain on the lane pair for one calender month. The pair will be dragged daily and washed every 15 games.

The entry fee is only $10 per game ($5 linage and $5 prize fund)

So if you think that you are a good bowler, here is your chance to prove it.

The patterns will be:

November - 2004 PBA Earl Anthony Classic
December - 2003 Toledo Open
January - 2003 PBA Empire State Open
February - 2004 PBA Baby Ruth Real Deal Classic
March - 2003 PBA Via Bowling Open

Champions roll off
5 Game series cost $50 per bowler prize fund $25 per bowler
April 1 2004 -2004 ABC Masters.

Bookings are recommended
Phone 9399 4400

Just interested to see what measures you have in place for the roll off in case one person wins more than one place.

Sounds like an interesting concept but just need a little more info.

How is the monthly winner decided? ie highest game, series Therefore How many games is this based on?

How many attempts are allowed?

If its just one game what if there is a draw is there a roll off here or are they both envited to the final roll off.

Does the monthly winner win anything else other than a spot in the roll off - eg. the $5 prizefund per game or is this put towards the roll off also.

I personally won't be making any attempts as I am on the other side of the country but am very interested with your idea and would love to see something like that here in the east.

Your ideas are much appreciated.

Buzzer good comments,

Here are you answers

If one person wins more than one place in the roll off the next highest game bowler will be invited into the roll off

The monthly winner will be the bowler who bowls the highest game on the pair of lanes each month, and they will win the total prize fund each month ($5.00) per game bowled, so the more bowlers the higher the prize fund.

If there is a tie for the highest game each month, the bowlers concerned can either choose to both split the prize fund, and then enter the final roll off or have a one game roll off (at no cost) to see who is the monthly winner.

Each bowler can bowl as many games as he or she likes, but each game will cost $10.00

The high scores each month will be posted weekly

First scores

The first entry is in

Geoff Fruin (league average 174) 163
Current Prize Fund $5.00

anyone out there that think that they can beat this score,
come on in and give it a go

Any updates on scores

If this was available over in the east coast I'd be sure to bowl it at least once a week

unfourtnatly, we (Kelmscott Tenpin Bowl) is not very well supported by the bowlers of Perth, no matter what ideas or tournaments we have, and as such, there has been no further entrants so far, however, when (if ) there is any more entrants, the scores will be updated.

Ian Jones

Kelmscott Tenpin Bowl.

I would be interested. This is the irst time in months I have been online to check the forums and I only just heard about it.
One problem I can see is that not even your local bowlers are supporting you. Perhaps you should promote it within your center first and post some of the results, particularly towards the end of the month so we know if it is worth the trip.
If you had 20 locals try it i wouldnt mind spending $10 at a chance of $100.

Don't give up. Just try a different approach. You can't rely on this forum alone to get word out.

Back
Top Bottom