Smirnoff Tasmanian Skins 2006

Hi all,

The entry form is now in the Tournament entry form section on the forum, Will be accepting entrys on this thread.
Hope to see you all here, we have some great sponsors who are keen to make this Tournamant even bigger and better for years to come. So Spread the word, with over $6000.00 in prize money it is going be a ripper :)

Cheers

Mark Foster

Dj bruv on da mix said:
Hi all,
The entry form is now in the Tournament entry form section on the forum, Will be accepting entrys on this thread.
Hope to see you all here, we have some great sponsors who are keen to make this Tournamant even bigger and better for years to come. So Spread the word, with over $6000.00 in prize money it is going be a ripper :)
Cheers
Mark Foster

see u there

anyone wanna pick me up from the airport friday night

Hi Guys,

For those wishing to bowl in the "Smirnoff Tasmanian Skins:, could they please post on here. as its only 3 weeks away, going to be a great event, with heaps of cash on offer and everybody has a chance of at least doubling there entry fee in 1 game, so show your support for this event, so we can make it even bigger and better next year.

Mark Foster

Mark,

Curious to see how many from Queensland are in this skins.

With luck we could make it down if air fares are reasonable.

Will be watching posts on a daily basis.

Thank you

Mick Poulitsas

Hi Mick,

Virgin are currently $590 return leaving Brisbane on the 30th june returning sunday 2nd of July afternoon.

Jetstar are currently $298 return leaving Brisbane on Friday 30th June and returning Monday the 3rd July.
(this flight is also direct)

Hope this helps

Cheers

Mark

Mark,

Thank you for the information.
Now I will (like a good husband) discuss with the wife.
Hope to see you down there.

Any more Queenslanders in the skins.

Mick

Mark,
Are you on email or hotmail so I can talk to you direct with some questions.

Thanks
Mick

prize fund is not Guarnteed :) but will defantly still be worth it if we dont get the required entrys!, must say im a little bit suprised by the lack of support for this event....

Mark

Topher - let's look at this logically! Six entries have been received, so how do you think the prize fund is looking?? LOL... :D
Hopefully some more people will put their names down to bowl.

heh i guess so :p $180 is alot for little me to fork out when i know ill be competing against the big boys.

I guess i have a better chance now that theres only 6 of them :D

Still trying to decide if its worth it or not

bruv once i get rid of my rachuig fees. i'll be officially in. let ya know by friday. would be a great tournament.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom