Smirnoff Tasmanian Skins??

Hey Guys/Girls,

Putting together a skins tournament that will be held in Launceston Tasmania.. have a major sponsor in "Smirnoff Vodka" also Tooheys will also becoming on board but have yet decided on the level of $$$$ to put in. So the prize fund is soley based on the sponsorship from Smirnoff , the Tournament will be over 2 days.. with 8 games a day each skin will be worth $300 plus female & junior prizes and a prize for the highest avg of the tournament.. Entry fee will be $180... Could you please post on this thread if interested looking at holding in july...

Some airfare prices... Melb to Launceston around $120 return
Syd to Launceston around $195 return
Bris to Launceston around $280 Return

They are estimates only but wont be far off the mark....

Cheers

Mark

Dj bruv on da mix said:
Hey Guys/Girls,
Putting together a skins tournament that will be held in Launceston Tasmania.. have a major sponsor in "Smirnoff Vodka" also Tooheys will also becoming on board but have yet decided on the level of $$$$ to put in. So the prize fund is soley based on the sponsorship from Smirnoff , the Tournament will be over 2 days.. with 8 games a day each skin will be worth $300 plus female & junior prizes and a prize for the highest avg of the tournament.. Entry fee will be $180... Could you please post on this thread if interested looking at holding in july...
Some airfare prices... Melb to Launceston around $120 return
Syd to Launceston around $195 return
Bris to Launceston around $280 Return
They are estimates only but wont be far off the mark....
Cheers
Mark

sounds like a awesome idea count me in

Entry forms will be out by the end of next week, will also post one on the forum, also a list of Accomodation will be listed on the entry form, if anybody needs more info email me at [email protected] or call me on 0406 049 247

Regards

Mark

good idea mate, i will have a crack. gunna stay at your house and eat your food and drink your beer! i will see who else is keen down here

Yes is open to all Juniors, adults, seniors and there will be a cash prize for highest avg non winning junior,female,male and tournament High Game.

Mark

Dj bruv on da mix said:
Yes is open to all Juniors, adults, seniors and there will be a cash prize for highest avg non winning junior,female,male and tournament High Game.
Mark

anymore update or confirmation on this big fella. I want to book some flights and accommodation

Hey Matt,

Will post here on Monday night, just waiting on sponsorship details, see what you can do to attract some interest up there... win 3 skins and thats $900 in the pocket and with the qaulity of Mainlanders... it wouldnt be hard to win a 5 or more skins....

Mark

That should make it a good month for tournaments as the V.I.P Classic is on at the end of the month and that Has almost $4500 in prize money with the scratch winner taking home $1000 big month in tassie

Dj bruv on da mix said:
Hey Matt,
Will post here on Monday night, just waiting on sponsorship details, see what you can do to attract some interest up there... win 3 skins and thats $900 in the pocket and with the qaulity of Mainlanders... it wouldnt be hard to win a 5 or more skins....
Mark

Get me some entry forms and i will put them around

Hi all,

The entry form is now available on the forum, with over $6000.00 in prize money it is sure to be a fantastic Tournament, Will be accepting entrys on this thread hope to see you all on the Apple Isle in July.

Cheers

Mark

Hi,

Here are some current airfare prices with Virgin and Jetstar.

VIRGIN:

Adelaide to Launceston $470.00 return
Sydney to Launceston $420.00 return
Melbourne to Launceston $ 170.00 return
Brisbane to Launceston $570.00 return

JETSTAR:

Sydney to Launceston $178.00 return
Melbourne to Launceston $188.00 return
Brisbane to Launceston $ 298.00 return

Both have flights into Launceston on Friday arvo/evening and have return flights on sunday arvo/evening

Cheers

Mark Foster

Hi guys,

With the event only 3 weeks away, its a great event and only having to win 1 skin to double your entry, its a worth while tournament for those mainlanders wanting to win some serious cash, and you dont need to avg 220 to win a $1000+. 2 days of warm launceston hospitality great cafes and restuarants, so its a great opportunity to come down and win our ecomony :D hope to see some of you come down for this event.

Mark Foster

Back
Top Bottom