2006 Super Skins @ Twincities Wodonga

Freddo

Old Timer
Hi all find attached the entry form for the 2006 Super Skins to be held at Twincities Tenpin Bowl Wodonga on 29th January 2006 check in 08:15 am

Attachments

• 2006 Super Skins.pdf
    34.4 KB · Views: 142
Hey you guys in the country do it a bit different.....

Is the Lucy Door Prize pretty?

Might have to come on up just to check Lucy out, lol

Best of luck with the tournament, hope to be there

Sumo

Hey all just thought I would bring this thread back to the top. If you are interested in entering you had better hurry as entries are filling fast.
SUMO, I kept the TYPO in just to see what sort of response I would get hope to see you here in sunny Wodonga in January.

Is that really the truth Freddo about the typo ?? Given the fact that you don't know how much a purple cow costs (not $75 that's for sure !!) I may question that answer. ;) ;)

OK so I'm upset with you for stopping your bidding at $70 on Sunday. :p :p

Liz

Hey Liz,
Look on the bright side at least we raised extra money for scope.
I look forward to seeing the purple cow in Bendigo.
You might be luck and get your money back if you come up this way and have a go in the skins.
Graham

Just to let you know that there are only 8 spots left for the Super Skins as at 3:00PM today 16 November 2005.
The address is
TWINCITIES TENPIN BOWL
PO BOX 583
WODONGA
VIC
Graham

Hey Freddo
Thanks for the PM and the story about leaving the typo in there deliberately.

The important questions are "Is Lucy pretty enough that there will be people clamoring for the door prize? or is Lucy really a booby prize?"

Either way could be good lol.

Unfortunately can't make it to find out.... good luck with filling all your spots

Sumo

Hi again all, for everyone that has entered this event please be aware that your deposit is now DUE to be paid to secure your spot in the 2006 Skins.

All deposits are to be PAID by 30 November 2005 or your spot will go to someone else.

If you have any concerns please contact TWINCITIES TENPIN BOWL.

Vi & Ralph I placed your entries at the Bowl today.

As at today we now have 42 entries.

Regards
Graham

Little macca said:
can we get a list of who is bowling in this?? thanks
chris
Hi all should be a list of bowlers posted in the next couple of days when I get the list from the bowl.
Cheers
Graham

Hi all, see the list of bowlers below. We still have a few that have not paid the deposit yet, if you haven't please do so ASAP as we have a few reserves waiting to have their names add to the list.
Graham Smith
Lee Booth
John Spires
David Frew
Craig Babcki
Gavin Cox
Vi Huynh
Graeme Green
Ondrej Hedi
Ralph Harford
Ivan Aranda
Paul Bast
Chris McKenzie
Alan Bycroft
Peter Caramalis
Kevin Wilkins
Doug Neff
Terry Rowe
Ray Saville
Paul Thomas
Tim Thompson
Melissa Thompson
Paige Williams
Maurice Sgroi
Ian Strahan
Christine Clark
John Caramalis
Walter Rendich
David Farquharson
Steven Eeles
Pat Fahy
Karl Farkas
Russell Gunn
Jim Iacono
Steven Jones
Damien Lawry
Annette Layton
Norm Layton
Drew Layton
Sue McKay
Luke Wilson
Tony Wilson
Steve Hyde
Stephen Mc Cabe
Jim Dixon
Rolf Glaw
Glen Little
Tony Arrowsmith
See you all here in January 2006.
Graham
If you have any questions please direct them to
TWIN CITIES TENPIN BOWL
(02) 6024 7022

Nice field of bowlers after last years experience of the lanes hope to acquit a better showing this time around LOL .:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i think it should have had babies over the last year perhaps another 12 cans for every month of non payment of the bet LOL.;) ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom