Side pots at the Australian Open

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
In keeping with the Las Vegas tradition on betting on anything. I am proposing to run side pots at the AO. Here is how it will run.

Format: High game for the day takes the total prize pool (per day)

Cost: $20 per day (feel free to bowl as many days as you like)

Payout: 1st - 75%, 2nd 25%

EG: Day 1 - 16 bowlers play, 1st wins $240 2nd wins $80

It's a simple format, you don't have to bowl well all day, just jag 1 good game out of the 6 for your chance to win. For only $20, why not........... I can further assure that I know of at least 10 guys who'll be playing everyday so there will be a fair bit of cash up for grabs.

Please post your interest here or any comments you might have.

hi all , george is there anything you won't bet on
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
how about you run the same thing at the sport series with dwambo running brackets and if you running the side pots i can lose a heap of money
icon_biggrin.gif
or win some to cover my entry fee.

like i said when we spoke buddy

ill slap a 20 on everything!!!
i love to take riley's money, makes me feel so warm inside HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I think side pots will have to go thru Graham and myself since we're runnig brackets at the tournament...
Wayne

Wayne

I don't care who the side pots go through, as long as they are run. I'll get the people, you look after the payouts, I'm easy.

BFCC, as for betting on anything, well thats what 3 months of living in Vegas does to you. If Frawls had it his way, we'd probably have a Craps table set up at one end of the bowl
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I'll be encouraging side pots at all the events I bowl this year, the SPORTS series especially.

G

Adrian,,
We'll be giving everyone an opportunity to pick up some extra cash at all the majors throughout 2002.

Back
Top Bottom