Shield Teams 2003

B

BigTobes

Hey all,
Just wonderin how many people from each state are leaving and if there is anyone the team that will be remaining will want in over everyone else (If you follow what i just said)??? I am not sure about Northern Yet aye but dont worry next year will hopefully be our year! Anyway seeyas when i seeyas!

[email protected]
This will be the first ever web page for NNSW presidents shield! In fact i think it will be the first of any shield team!!!!!!¿¿¿
Please dont go to the web site above it is just a hopefull address that i "hope" to soon have up and running! If i can find the time???

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote
"PASS ME ANOTHER BEER UR STILL UGLY!!!!!"

yes yes i will definatley be there ey next yr is my last yr and im gonna kick sum butt
luv shellby xoxo

I had a bit of a shield webpage thing happening awhile back so it shall be the second ever shield page
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Jess

well i will definatley be goin back next year cause i still have 2 more years!
i cant wait to see everyone again!!
love mel xx
icon_razz.gif

Dont wanna spoil anyones fun but if I recall correctly NQ had a shield webpage a couple of years ago. You used to be to access it through the TBAQ webpage. So in actual fact, it will be the third webpage.

Yo Toby man, i know i wasnt there this year but i will definatly be there for the roll offs and make hopefully. see you there big man

Yo peeps wasssup? i be back next year hopefully cptn and stacey as my vice captn.. seing as its mah last year.. i miss all my new friends..
msn:[email protected]
gotta cruise
love always
Nattlz
BuBsY :evil: mwaahahaha

SHELLBY I LOVE YOU MAN...
thanx for being there when my babe died :(

Hey all
Well I'm there next year and the year after and the year after that and the year after that!!!!!! lol :shock: hehe I'm still only young and I love it!

Love ya's all :mrgreen:

Kara!!!!!!

Hey Kara,

I know how you feel being young at shield but make hte most of every year it goes so quickly. I remember my first year in Shield back in 97 and well i just had my last year! I remember all the bowlers i grew up with in shield saying ohh it's my last year and i always was like ohh well i still got heaps to go! Finally it's come no more years of shield :(

Just make sure that you make th most of your shield years its the best times you will ever have a a junior the memories and friends you can never replace they will be with you forever. God i'm gonna stop now i'm stating to feel old!

Have fun next year to everyone who is bowling I will see if i can make it to see ya's all.

Luv Lil Leisa

Some very wise thoughts there Leisa Thanx
Yeah well I think I will make the most of it well I hope I do anyways Well I have loved the past 2 years so I reckon I will enjoy the others to come!!

Love ya Kaz

Hey hey hoo hahahaha. Yeah it's me, who did u think it was? Meez iz got 2 years left of shield an meez is happy about it. Hahahaha anywayz, i'm gonna be captn next year (i hope so, sorry whoever reads this and thinx i'm crazy, but i think i'll be able to do it) anywayz thats it from me, seeyaz when shield comes around... again

Later :twisted:

ADRIANNNNNNNNNNNNN
BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRR
WASSSSSSUPPPPPPP????
hahaha
call me bro..
love ya
Nat..
dodadodadodadodado

Back
Top Bottom