Sheild Shirts

hey dudes, if ne one wants a tassie shirt let me know
icon_wink.gif

hey anyone still up to swap shirts at natz ive got 2 NSW central shirts still to go if anyone is interested?
in the end you will want these matt mcrae shirts
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif

[email protected] <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote

If anyone would like to swap shield shirts with me (act and southern) lemme know!
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jet the jester:
hey anyone still up to swap shirts at natz ive got 2 NSW central shirts still to go if anyone is interested?
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Matt, Do you want a Tasmanian Shirt because Dave is looking for a swap and would like a Central Shirt..or any other Central bowlers?

Hi all

I think I'm swapping with Luke Rowland from Northern NSW, so Luke please confirm this with me on here or via email ([email protected])

And if not, I'll swap with anybody....

20 days to go!!!

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif

[email protected] <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote

If anyone would like to swap shield shirts with me (act and southern) lemme know!
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jet the jester:
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Matt, Do you want a Tasmanian Shirt because Dave is looking for a swap and would like a Central Shirt..or any other Central bowlers?

Hi all

I think I'm swapping with Luke Rowland from Northern NSW, so Luke please confirm this with me on here or via email ([email protected])

And if not, I'll swap with anybody....

20 days to go!!!

Anyone who wants a Tas shirt they can swap for mine.
i kinda have all mine unclaimed as i forgot to arrange anything.
just let me know.
icon_smile.gif

dont worry, i am in the same situation......ne one for a tassie shirt???

Hey, i'm lauren robb from a.c.t/southern and have no1 to swap shirts with
icon_sad.gif
, ne1 wanna swap?

Anyone who wants a Tas shirt they can swap for mine.
i kinda have all mine unclaimed as i forgot to arrange anything.
just let me know.
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom