Seniors National Training Squad short list

Foggy

Foggy
Congratulations to those that have made the short list. With 3 South Aussies in the field I thought at least one of us had bowled well enough to make the squad. Then again I'm not a selector and I don't know what the selection criteria was. Can anybody help?

Team has been announced :

Men
Rod Stewart (Victoria)
Stephen Bell (Victoria)
Barry Morgan (Qld)
Allan Smith (Victoria)

Women
Pam Dowling (Nth Qld)
Ingrid Coburn (Victoria)
Brenda Kirkwood (WA)
Roslyn Yendle (NSW)

congatulations to all who have been selected especially my dad,and good luck in guam it looks like a great team they should bond and perform great. :p

Seniors team to Guam

Congrats to the boys and girls who made the team, go the Queenslanders!!! :D

Congratulations to all those that made the seniors teams to go to Guam.
I'm sure you will do Austrlia proud.
Good luck to you all.

Greig

Congrats. to those who were selected in the Seniors Team - good to see so much interest from the 'oldies' and hopefully, we will see greater support in the future for the Senior Tourns. which have had their start this year and for added membership in the State ATBSO ranks.

Special thoughts to the Queenslanders who made the team - GO GET 'EM!!!!

FLOWER

Team Selections

Sorry to be negative, but who is Pam Dowling?

She is not listed on the ranking points ladder

To be picked ahead of Maxine Forrest, who IS and has been an FIQ rep and been in winning ATBSO WA teams for many years can only lead to gossip about the selection process

Congrats to all that made the side, but a special congrats to my old mate Jagga!
Good onya Jagga, just goes to show that hard work and dedication does pay off sometimes! It was either that or the new Lane #1 ball that you are rolling! :)
You will have to back a few winners before you go over there so you have got a bit of spending money! :roll:

I was going to call you back the other day mate, but my keypad on my phone has decided to pack it in!

See you Thursday night and well done mate you deserve it!
(Can't wait to see how Broni fits herself in his bag) :lol:

Ronnie

Pam Dowling

thanks to steve bell on giving me a short bio on pam

will pass this on to other ATBSO people here

hi,
i would like to congratulate all for makeing the Australia team.. and i would like to congratulate all the vics on makeing the teams it is great to see us vics showing what talent we have in the oldy's :lol: lol..
i would like to especially congratulate Steve Bell for makeing the Australian team..
Steves been my coach for comeing up to year now and he is a great person and a fantastic Lefty..
so im pretty sure all will do us proud and as Chucker said Bond together and make a fantastic tetam.. congrats again to all..

hi,
i would like to congratulate all for makeing the Australia team.. and i would like to congratulate all the vics on makeing the teams it is great to see us vics showing what talent we have in the oldy's :lol: lol..
i would like to especially congratulate Steve Bell for makeing the Australian team..
Steves been my coach for comeing up to year now and he is a great person and a fantastic Lefty..
so im pretty sure all will do us proud and as Chucker said Bond together and make a fantastic tetam.. congrats again to all..
Tracey Madden

(can't wait to see how Broni fits herself into his bag) :lol:

Ronnie........
I have a bag of my own, and regardless of how many of my kids I have to sell to get the funds to go, it will be packed and going with me!!! I would not miss this trip for the world. Gotta have a couple of people in the crowd cheering our team on!!!

Broni 8)

I would also like to congradulate all the members of the
seniors FIQ team for Guam. The seniors FIQ is a sensational
chance for further Australian Representation for some most
deserving bowlers. Congrats especially to the Victorians
and in particular, Rod Stewart. Have been lucky enough to travel with Rod and his family, to tournaments in the past and
more a true gentleman you couldnt find. Condrats. Rod

(Trotts)

Back
Top Bottom